JRock

The Seinfeld Thread

The funniest line I can remember from seinfeld....

"she thought I said sex, when I was really saying six"

"...she can't tell ih from eh, how's she gonna help me, they are 2 totally different sounds, ihhhh, ehhhh."

"ahhhhh"

oh, and I hate my job, snows coming just in time for the weekend, and I need a haircut and an oil change;)

"so, your covered in crap, and your a complete loser...have I nailed the pertinent facts?"
------------------------------------------------
"Matter fact go and get your chrome, cause I'd rather be, broke thogether, then rich alone."

All is good and right in the world.....at least it will be in 5 days...that dear posters is when I will raise the fuck on up from my desk, carry my ass on over to the airport (I work at Hartsfield Intl for Delta), hook up witha bud from New Jersey (always my true home) get on one of these flying aluminum tubes, and next stop ELOY, AZ. I'll be thinking of all of you.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Never watched it.B|

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I am obsessed with Seinfeld (see username for verification).

I love it, I have seen every episode, and watched them all in chronological order in two-weeks once last year.

Well Kramer, I just may make your day. There happens to be a regular poster here at dz.com who is the real-life child of one of the shows stars. But, I'm not going to tell you who it is.:)
Chris

Damnit Muenkel, don't tease me like that!! Who? Who??

Are you being serious? There's no way that's really possible. The oldest kid of any of those actors could only be like...shit...okay, it's possible. You're lying to me, I know you are.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Haha...alright. I'll find out soon enough. Thanks for enlightening me to this situation. I'm very excited now...

(If you're reading this, and you know who it is, the dollar/best friend offer applies to you as well...thanks).

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!