Conquest150

senior project

i just got my senior project that i have to do and we got to choose what we wanted to do it on and as you can probably guess i chose skydiving. i had to pick a specific topic for this project and i chose to do it on what skydivers fear the most. So if you would please help me out here and tell me what you fear the most? Thanks to all those who post.

So if you would please help me out here and tell me what you fear the most? Thanks to all those who post.

no beer in the fridge at the end of the day :(
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

My biggest fear is not being able to make another jump. For whatever reason I fear being stuck on the ground while everyone else is getting to play in the sky.
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

Do you mean in skydiving or in life in general?

I have answers for both, but I'd rather not post the latter unless that's specifically what you're looking for. :$

In skydiving, probably a canopy wrap or collision between freefaller and open canopy.

Kelly

I really fear the misery that I would leave behind if I ever make 'my last mistake'. You could make your last mistake on the way to work, but there is something to be said about doing it in the name of "fun".
------------------------------------------------
"Matter fact go and get your chrome, cause I'd rather be, broke thogether, then rich alone."

My biggest fear in life is growing old alone. I dont want to be that person you see sitting in the corner eating lunch by himself when he is 80.

In skydiving....not being able to jump again. Its a mind clearing process to me. When I leave th eplane all my thoughts, concerns, worries, and cares are back at 14,500 in the door.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

My biggest fear in skydiving would be that I might ever reach the point where i would choose/have to choose to stop jumping. I don't even want to think about what could cause me to do that.

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

my biggest fear would have to be getting hurt really bad or killed and upsetting my friends and family. i try to tell them that if it were to happen while jumping or riding moto-x then so be it, this is what i enjoy, and i am well aware of the risks involved. most people don't understand that it is better to live to the fullest than to sit around and let fear control your life.

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

my bgestfear is me falling out of my harness..... or a part of my harness failing... what has got me latley is thinking about my leg straps coming undone and me going ito a radical harnes induced turn into the ground.....