Deuce

Clinton arrested for cocaine possession!

I just bought tickets to the New Years Eve show in Orlando (with the Monsters of the Midday) - Geez I hope he makes bail by then

Sid
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I was referring to the 43rd President -- not the 42nd.

GWB, not Clinton.

As you may (or may not!) recall, there was quite a big todo about whether GWB did or did not use cocaine early in his life.

I know that.

When I graduated from high school (right before electricity was invented), there was a poll that said 94% of all graduating seniors had tried pot once.

Anyone who denied it, was obviously in that 1st standard deviation of social behavior. If they are that out of touch, then how can they represent the American people?

With GWB, I feel like I could hang with him. Clinton would be trying to pick up your date all evening. If he's such a ladys man, how did he end up with Hillary Rottweiller Clinton?

When I graduated from high school (right before electricity was invented), there was a poll that said 94% of all graduating seniors had tried pot once.

Anyone who denied it, was obviously in that 1st standard deviation of social behavior. If they are that out of touch, then how can they represent the American people?

With GWB, I feel like I could hang with him.

Well....if that's the criteria for picking a pres, Al Gore and I have been at about a dozen of the same Grateful Dead concerts at RFK.

You guys thought this was going to be about Prez Bill Clinton too?

I was crest fallen when I saw it was just George Clinton, I mean who cares, what a no shitter...

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

I thought it was gonna be something like one of those "Oprah got busted with 40 pounds of crack" jokes.

Man! I thought it was going to be an advertisement for THIS!!!

It's an honest-to-god real product that we saw in a magazine at work today! :o

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Let's see:

United States Senator
Author
Lawyer
Tireless advocate for children and families

Wow, you are actually the first person I have ever seen take up for Hillary Clinton. I'm writing this down in my diary!:)

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

You guys thought this was going to be about Prez Bill Clinton too? I was crest fallen when I saw it was just George Clinton, I mean who cares, what a no shitter...

WAIT - It's a coverup! This IS Bill Clinton.

I looked at the picture and I'm sure it's Bill - Look hard, you will see it.

Afterall, didn't he advertise himself as the first Black president?

- Jeff

"That's not flying, it's falling with style."

If he's such a ladys man, how did he end up with Hillary Rottweiller Clinton?

Let's see:

United States Senator
Author
Lawyer
Tireless advocate for children and families

What is it that your wife does?

When I was married? She had sex with me sometimes. :D I wasn't out looking for it from my employees (that is against the law, btw).

She is an accomplished person. No one is arguing that. She can even bake cookies (if you saw the press release one week before the primaries).

She is a lawyer, politician, blah, blah... I was discussing who would you marry live with. People in politics are constantly aware of their public persona, their media image. Her general image is the ice queen.

I am sure that living with Slick Willies escapades for 20 years would give any woman a poor attitude. (Gennifer Flowers was back in the home state days.) However, I wonder if this was a chicken/egg question.