TaeKwonDoDo

I'm an Opa... again.

I got the news and it's official - Daughter #1 has given birth to child #2 (a girl). Now, for those of you that know me - I'm not THAT old and as much as I love my kids the only reason I deserve this title is I wasn't much older than her by the time I had two ;)) - Guess I gotta live with my choices:P.

BUT - She (the baby) is cute as a button. I'm hoping to get out to Phoenix in a week or so and see the little tyke - and spend some money on her.

Oh - and me and Daughter #2 may go to Eloy :ph34r: while I am there...

Lastly - daughter for sale to good man age 20-30, who doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, has a college education, salaried job in a secured sector... Must be willing to answer to the name "Husband" and "Daddy" right away... And also MUST pass MY acceptance test, quality criterium and complete background investigation. Interested parties PM me off line ;). Packing for me is a bonus.

- Jeff

"That's not flying, it's falling with style."

"Eww! Opa! Did you fart?"

Hee hee! Just kidding - it looks like she's wrinkling her little nose! Regardless, she's absolutely beautiful!!

Congrats to you and yours!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Lastly - daughter for sale to good man age 20-30, who doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, has a college education, salaried job in a secured sector... Must be willing to answer to the name "Husband" and "Daddy" right away... And also MUST pass MY acceptance test, quality criterium and complete background investigation. Interested parties PM me off line ;). Packing for me is a bonus.

Why would you want your daughter to marry a pussy boy?
www.FourWheelerHB.com

daughter for sale to good man age 20-30, who doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, has a college education, salaried job in a secured sector... Must be willing to answer to the name "Husband" and "Daddy" right away... And also MUST pass MY acceptance test, quality criterium and complete background investigation. Interested parties PM me off line ;). Packing for me is a bonus.

- Jeff

Is your daughter cute?? How old?? Does she jump??
OH, I'm a pretty good flat-packer if I don't say so myself. Haven't been "whacked" by one of my openings in a while. :D