DaGimp

Look out ELOY!!!!!!!

:ph34r:Lip is departing our home here in Raeford NC and will be arriving in Eloy sometime in the near future. I expect yall to welcome him with blue skies and a beer in hand cause he will live it up in true :ph34r: fasion and party like a rock star.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

At least they will know how to make :ph34r: fries by the time we all get to Eloy. For all those who don't know what they are your in for a culinary surprise;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Man that guy has a bunch of leave saved up! Or is he going AWOL?

Oh how Jake knows about AWOL ;) Come on, tell us the story.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yep, our boy Jake took one for the team just to stay at the convention a bit longer.

NOICE!

You mean to get to the convention earlier :o
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Just talked to MonkeyLip a bit ago. He's about 2 hours outside of Texas and all the wheels are still on the Camper!!!:D

Look for a big (very nice) F350 truck (I think he refers to it as his cadillac) pulling a white campie with Idaho plates! Buy that boy a beer!!!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Well all, I finally made it to Eloy. No major surprises and the camper actually did fine even though it looked like someone set off a small tactical nuke inside by the time I arrived. I got in at about 0230 and made it to bed by about 0400. I am now posting from the Hang Ten internet cafe here on the dropzone. My only trouble of trip was my experience with the border patrol and side slipping their checkpoint. I don't think they thought it was funny however, after about tem minutes and some explaining my immmediate need for fuel they let me go.
Well the weather here is excellent and I am going to go make my first jump here, I know thats a case of beer! hehehehe!!!!
Once again to all my friends and fellow :ph34r:'s thanks for the help and support getting my camper moved and me on the road, it was hard to leave.

Edited to say.... Thanks to Pixie:ph34r: for getting me oriented to things here!

Peace

:ph34r:Lip

P.S> I can't wait to see most of you over the holidays.

JC
blic, blic, caw,caw

WHAT CHO NAME IS FOOL? WHO YA DADDY? Glad you made it alright and in one piece. I am amazed that the tires didn't fall off of that thing.:D You must of hauled ass cause you got there quick;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I have stared in the face of the pain and I have laughed!
I have seen the pain in action and I have watched grown men cry.
I have felt the pain where others have been hospitalized because of it(joe)
I know the pain, and his name is SKYMONKEYONE!
BRING IT!
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"