bbarnhouse

I love the lil Fishy!

What about me, BB, do you love me too?

Now THAT just goes without saying...:)I'm loving you ten thousand times over....and again when you show up for the Holiday Boogie! We be celebrating your a gettin' hitched!:)
SunnyOne me thinks the Bytch has dibs on the Fishy....but heck she is so far away that I guess what she doesn'tg know won't hurt her;)
BB waves at Skybytch

Where is the fishy?? He needs to get in on this love action that BB started..

He was "busy" with his misstress....but he's done now so he's been given permission to get back online.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Can we have cake too? I love cake..mmm..chocolate cake is the best!

You tell me when....I'll have a cake...chocolate even;)

Where is the fishy

Our lil fishy has been waaay too busy to come out and play. Maybe we can offer him a gold fish cracker and he'll change his mind.
LOL

Pimpin' fees eh? Me thinks hubby needs to get back on the forums to take care of all of this

Why I couldn't agree more....LOL

Now, back to everyone lovin' the fishy...

Okay well did you know....one day when I was feeling more than a little down, out of the blue came a PM from a lil fishy saying "I'm luvin' you?".
Oh ya gotta have friends...:)

Pimpin' fees eh? Me thinks hubby needs to get back on the forums to take care of all of this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why I couldn't agree more....LOL

Ahh, it will take more than me to get him to post. An innocent damsel in distress, yes, his wife..not a chance!;)

one day when I was feeling more than a little down, out of the blue came a PM from a lil fishy saying "I'm luvin' you?".
Oh ya gotta have friends...

Those are the best kind to have...:)

SunnyOne me thinks the Bytch has dibs on the Fishy

S'aright. I don't mind letting him out of the closet on occasion; it keeps him from scratching on the door all night long.

Seb already knows I love him. He's the cute but obnoxious little brother I never had. :D

Seb is da man!!!! I love him to just maybe not like you girls doB|. Seb your an awesome evaluator bro, take care and hang loose commrade.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder