avetrol

Wash white container

Disassemble and remove everything that is not sewn to the container (main, reserve, AAD, packing card, risers, toggles, cutaway and reserve handles, main and reserve PCs, bags, etc). Mate any hook Velcro with a piece of loop Velcro, this will avoid damage to other parts while the rig is being cleaned. I use a big tub full of water (enough to cover the rig) and 3 or 4 caps of woolite when the rig is really dirty. I leave it soaked for 24h and eventually agitate to help dirty detach from fabric. A white container will require a lot more effort and probably scrubbing with a soft brush.
The small parts can be washed all together in a small bucket. I do not recommend washing reserve PC or any other PC made of non-ZP fabric since this can increase porosity.
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

main, reserve, packing card, risers, toggles, cutaway and reserve handles, main and reserve PC

Don't forget the AAD if you have one! Soaking one of those for 24 hours could be an expensive wash!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

i have a white container and it has red on it as well. i have washed this container 3 times now. mild soap like everyone says, rinse it 2 more times than you think is enough. red will bleed a bit while the rig is hanging to dry. what i found helpful is after washing,is put the container in a front loading washer,and put it thru a spin cycle to get all the water out. hang to dry, with a fan on it for at least a couple days. the backpad foam will take a long time to completly dry...