ACMESkydiver

We're having a toast! Join in!

Ok, I'm posting this on it's own because it was at the bottom of the 'Saddam Captured' thread:

In Reply To
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEEEEEERR!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank God for SpeedRacer...somebody FINALLY put this all into skydiving perspective! Y'know I think I am going to have a f&ck Saddam toast tonight around 7pm Pacific time. Anyone want to join me?

Wherever you are at 7pm PACIFIC time, raise a glass, or bottle, or dixie cup, or whatever and say "F&CK SADDAM!" Aside from our different political views on DZ.com and around the world, I don't think ANYONE appreciated this rat-bastard.

I'm gonna!! You just let me know if anyone will be toasting too and we'll be united in happy drink for just a moment in time. :)
SpeedRacer and Gawain are in already. I have you gentlemen on my 'F&ck Saddam' guest list.

Edited to add my smileys and last comment. ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

10:00 EST tonight, I will be raising my glass.

God bless America.

-Kramer

me too - if I'm still sober enough
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Muenkel, you misread my post...yes, God Bless America, and you better believe I'll be saying that too...but my first toast was a "F&ck Saddam" toast.

Less PC admittedly, but I have just a whole lot of...of...unpleasant feelings towards that ex-dictator.

That said, please don't anybody feel that they have to use my phrase. I just thought the idea of having potentially hundreds or thousands of people in unison saying the phrase whilest throwing back a cold one would be less along the lines of PC and more along the lines of...well, us I guess! It would just be some form of humor to take away from all of our hostility and hurt that this a-hole has caused. ;), and just not allowing him to take our wild and fun-loving spirit. I'm thinking the soldiers would appreciate this gesture too if they knew...I know I would have. :)

Toast anyway you choose, I'll be right there with ya!! B|
~Jaye

<--drains his beer; "Fu(k him!". Just keeping my promise.:P Although there's only hard liquor left now- I wonder what's best for the occasion- tequila, triple sec, white rum or that 160-proof stuff I use for lighting up fancy cocktails and breathing fire?

So we had a great toast in a non-PC way, hope all y'all took a second to reflect, or praise the troops, or pray for peace, or celebrate, or just plain ole' flip Saddam the bird...;)B|

Thanky kindly, I SURE FELT THE LOVE!!!B|B|B|
~Jaye