mchamp

Your Reserve WL

PD-R 176. Slightly bigger than my mains, plan to always keep it such (Tri 175 and Pilot 168 zpx mains). Mains loaded at 0.91-something, reserve around 0.87-something. Wouldn't consider going above the 1:1 for quite some time as canopy control is tricky for me...
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Ive used my PD 99 and raven 109 a couple times without problems. I will also add that I don't practice the- getting stable before reserve pull bs. cutwaway pull the reserve is my emergency procedure. This has left me with line twists on spinning malls from highly loaded crossbraced canopies. even with a wingloading of 1.6-1.8 the nice thing about 7 cells is the line twists come undone without input.
Na' Cho' Cheese

Once again the moderators here have chosen to delete a bunch of perfectly innocent messages. So now it's time for some payback once again. Tsk tsk. It's too bad they continue this program of self-induced punishment. It would be so easy if they just left those innocent messages alone, and public. But, when they fucka wit me, I fucka wit them. So here we go again.