leadgenx

PRO-DYTTER does not switch off

Hi,

I have a problem with pro-dytter which I bought.

It occurred that it is in Automatic Mode and there is no way to switch it off. I perform ACCESS and then press and hold "SET" button and .....nothing - warning lights just wane as if nothing happened.
What is more, it cannot be switched to Economize mode. When I set all 3 warning alarms to 6500 ft. nothing happens - just after a few seconds lights wane.

I have found also a feature that is not in the instruction.
After performing ACCESS I press and hold "SET" button and at the same time press and hold "MODE" button. The READY light flashes a few times then 2 bips, a break for a few seconds and then 4 quick fleshes of READY light. No idea what it is for.

Has anyone had similar problems?

P.S.
L&B does not repair PRO-DYTTER any more, so there is no chance to send it to them.

Blue sky
Free speech includes the right not to listen, if not interested.

Can't help with switching off but I leave mine on and have no worries. Batteries last for at least a year and when I've been to other DZs it calibrates itself automatically.
2 wrongs don't make a right - but 3 lefts do.

OK thanks. Keeping it ON is OK for me. I just wondered why it does not work as in instruction.

Anyone has an idea what is the following sequence for:

After performing ACCESS I press and hold "SET" button and at the same time press and hold "MODE" button. The READY light flashes a few times then 2 bips, a break for a few seconds and then 4 quick fleshes of READY light.
Free speech includes the right not to listen, if not interested.