quade

Experiment #1

Thong

You're a naughty girl. Go to my room!

:) Who me? Anyone who knows me, will tell you, I'm very good.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'd die a happy man if I knew. PM me. ;)

(On a serious note...I am a little curious what you'd have to do to lose your mod-status...if you PM me, you have my solemn promise that I'll never tell a soul :))

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

(On a serious note...I am a little curious what you'd have to do to lose your mod-status...

Rumor has it, the only known way to permanently lose mod status is to refuse to participate in certain activities involving vaseline and jumper cables in the greenie dungeon.

Pull.
Pull at planned altitude.
Pull stable.

Close, but wrong.:P

Pull.
Pull at the proper altitude.
Pull at the proper altitude with stability.;)

I thought it was worded shorter than that.

Pull,
Pull on Time,
Pull Stable,

In that order.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I remember back when I was an aircraft mechanic in the Air Force.....We had this one particular MORON of an E-7 that worked in our shop. Well....I worked "The Flight Line" so I had a radio and a truck so I could leave any time I wanted and go drive around.Every time he would walk up to me and say something completely stupid....I would come back with something like "12 gray squirrels" or "Lollipops" and then just walk away. :D I have no idea how many times I did this to that guy!!! HILARIOUS!!! He never seemed to catch on.....he would just go find someone else to bother. So....I guess it worked. :D