SkydiveSeppl

Little help?

Hey people,
after i got my brand new gear, i tried to pack it several times to prepare it for the blue-sky-days. Last week i spend a whole day with packing but the canopy always slips to anywhere when i try to fold it instead of staying where it should be. I tried today again and again, but can't get it in the right way.

Maybe someone got any advice for me?

Ask at the DZ about the psycho pack and the reverse S-fold.

They are a different method of getting the parachute in the bag.

Or just jump at a desert DZ for the first 50 jumps. With all that dust and grit, the canopy will be much easier to pack.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

The best thin is to get some advice in person at your DZ and practice the techniques you get shown. Any new canopy is going to be tricky to pack especially if you don't have much packing experience. Have a look on youtube amongst Performance designs videos. There are some on there with Nick packing a large canopy and another showing a 135. If you don't already pack that way it's a good demonstration of how to go about it and he gives lots of good advice about it to. Good luck!

ok guys and gals,
i'll try some of that (not the cybersex). I'm sure in the end everything is going to be fine.
It's just getting boring if you try and try and don't see any result, yet.
And to buy someone a beer next time i'll be at the DZ will definetly happen... with or without packing advices.

Blue ones