kingbunky

best concert ever?

okay, we have worst concert, worst movie, best movie... how about best concert?

i haven't been to many lately (not many come to our neck of the woods), but i have to say that the blue man group's complex tour was amazing. saw it twice (once in milwaukee, once in syracuse, and i live on the east coast of canada!) , bought the dvd. B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Red Hot Chili Peppers in Chicago a few months ago.

If you ever get the chance to see these guys live...even if you aren't that big of a fan....go to the show. They're incredible.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Hard to choose between the "Operation Mindcrime/Building Empire" tour by Queensryche or Pearl Jam at Soldier Field in 93 where I was up against the stage for the 3 hour concert.

The QR concert was the best immersive concert, and I have never seen a better light show and integration of video.

That was my first concert paige. The get off my dick tour. (license to Ill). Had a great time. I never saw so many unleased boobies at one time in my life. Since I am 6'8". Well I was 6'7" then. I even had three girls up on my shoulders so they could flash the stage.B|
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

Crosby Stills Nash & Young at the Arlington Theatre in Sant Barbara,Ca (15-16 yrs ago) !

This month was David Crosby & CPR, then Todd Rundgren both were dinner shows, very small venue (The Canyon) Agura Hills,Ca...I went by myself on all the above (as usual).

"The Clash" 1982 at the Majestic in San Antonio and Dire Straits first tour at the old Armadillo World Headquarters in Austin,.......... oh oh oh and U2's first tour at the Meadows in Austin. Wait wait wait...Stevie Ray at the Majestic and and and at least a half dozen Willie Nelson shows at various locations in Texas. UMMMMM yep thats all I can remember....................
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Billy Joel. I saw him with Elton John, and the dude wied the floor with everyone I'd ever seen before.

Eagles were great (I saw second night of Hell Raises over in 1994 at Irvine Meadows).

Another great one was Ray Charles/Willie Nelson. GREAT show!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

hmmm.. I'd have to say Brooks and Dunn Neon Circus, which included toby keith, gary allen, montgomery gentry, trick pony, keith urban, cletus judd and of course brooks and dunn. That was a pretty sweet concert. I hope to go to the Linkin Park concert here in february. That should kick some major f'ing ass.

Very much looking forward to Janes Addiction w/ Marilyn Manson on 1/3.

Since I no longer have a date for it, anyone want to go?

Hmmmm....you're right up the road from me!;) Where are the seats?;)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."