hohonukai

Post what yer drinkin'...continuous thread

Coffee with (lots of) Bailey's and Frangelico. Will be having at least one more. Or maybe like 5 more...

Oooh, oooh, can I come over? That coffee sounds so yummy!!!! I love Baileys and Frangelico! I don't have any here. Hmmmm......what do I have? Kahlua and coffee.....Black Zambucca....no Baileys no Frangelico:(.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Jan, you're more than welcome to fly down and have a drink with me...I'll make one 'specially for you!!

Katie:

what are you going to do if the Raccoon starves and dies and starts stinking in your walls? [Crazy]

Drink. A lot. And then call someone to come help me out...or buy stock in Glade Air Freshener....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Jan, you're more than welcome to fly down and have a drink with me...I'll make one 'specially for you!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Well, unfortunately that isn't going to happen (me flying down there), so just have one for me and I'll have a glass of wine for you!!

what are you going to do if the Raccoon starves and dies and starts stinking in your walls? [Crazy]

Drink. A lot. And then call someone to come help me out...or buy stock in Glade Air Freshener....

Ciels-
Michele

:D:S:D

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Absolutely beautiful day here today! Perfect for a 9 year old's birthday.

Jumping = next weekend. Now, it's time for a nice malt beverage.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Had a Cusquena beer earlier (I can usually be counted on to try stuff I've never tasted). It's OK, but nothing to write home about. Water now.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Dirty Vodka matini and a corona.:)
Ed

Can you say "redundant"?

I knew you could!

I've just finished up the last of my good beer, and I'm not desperate enough to open a Bud Light. Off to bed, I guess.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

just cuz we aint seen it in a while... (bump) and too damn many of you boitches are asleep. its 5am here and im drinking burbon and Mt Dew (dont worry its a rednek thing) :ph34r::ph34r:;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

This is such an interesting thread to go back and read! It was started a week after I did my AFF 1, on the other side of the country from where I live today, and before I ever became a legal citizen of dz.com!!
:)
And to answer, just finished a grande non fat no whip cafe mocha from Starbucks (downtown Tacoma)!