hohonukai

Post what yer drinkin'...continuous thread

I know I will get flammed for htis, but lately I've been drinking OV and Club. There is a good reason for this and that is that I like to be different and when I started drinking I drank moosehead, no one liked it know they all do. I go to the fridge at a party know and have no idea what is mine. Now I have changed to OV and Club and it is back to old school, I know what is mine and no one drinks it.

Not ot worry though if I ever owe a case I am open to suggestions

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

Just what I wanted to hear. Now I can drink and not worry about my drinks disappearing by those people who show up late and leech all my beer.

When I'm not drinking Questionable brands of beer hereby reffered to as "Old Man Beer" I like to drink Camamille Tea and Pina Colattas

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

now that I really think about it beer will be consumed by that crazy mad men on the landing strip known as skydivers either way.

Reminds me of when I was on te sunset load, had a great dive pulled high so I could enjoy the view. Came down about an hour later to find the beer 3/4 gone. Never again I say

Once I picked up some members of a bigway that landed out. They all hopped in the back of my truck and then my heart froze as they said, "HEY, WHAT'S THIS?!"

I had left my cooler back there.

Right now I'm drinking Barq's root beer. In 2 hours I'll be drinking Shiner Bock.
Skydiving is for cool people only

My dentist told me that drinking V8 and alot of fruit juices for that matter can harm for teeth Ie build up a lot of plaque and stain your teeth, Not to worry guys she says beer is okay though.;)