Squeak

Who's the Hottest Skychick you have NEVER met

Em - trying to remember, about the second week of september. I was just about the only girl(Marie was there packing and Tatiana was there twice and a Korean girl and thats literally it, not even any students) on the whole DZ for a whole week - had a big 7 bed bunk room to myself :S

But it was great fun, met lots of cool people and got lots of FS coaching from Mikey :)
I will be back, whenever I get round to having spare cash that I don't want to spend on kit or jumps over here! - it may be a while, I'll look forward to seeing you then :P

:$:$:$:$

Thank you FFG.. I somehow wince when included into these hottie threads..most of the time I just feel old and decrepit.

I . LOVE meeting other women in the sport. When I first started there were so very few and today many more women are representin for us. I think ANY girl who gets out and actually participates in life in the fast lane is pretty damn hot.

And MelStarr there you go again mentioning me again.....:$:$...You rock... and I REALLLLLLY need to get my PM jump where it all started and I am trying hard to get to the Mardi Gras party.. just the last weekend. That whole making a LEAP... on LEAP Day.. ( Feb 29 ) in LEAP Year is just the kind of thing I love.:P:)

The next time that you come out, please let me know. I would love to meet you. :)

Does that offer hold for visiting aussies:$;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?