Squeak

Who's the Hottest Skychick you have NEVER met

My bum is fat and ugly. I feel like a disgusting, bloated cow sometimes, but it's my own fault for never exercising and eating every junk food known to mankind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosa!!! For crying in a bucket!!! You weigh like a buck-o-five soaking wet

I know.. that annoys me.. I am twice that:(

I think of Rosa.. singing.. "Follow the yellow brick road, Follow the yellow brick road, Follow the yellow brick road, we're off to see the Wizard the wonderful Wizrd of OZ"

I had this REALLLLLLLY weird dream last night, I was at the DZ and there was a tornado... and I had my ruby red rig on.

BUT...your bum is perfect, Dove. I wish that mine looked like that. My bum is fat and ugly. :( I feel like a disgusting, bloated cow sometimes, but it's my own fault for never exercising and eating every junk food known to mankind. I must stop that. Couple that with being sick and depressed, and ... [:/]

Rosa,
please stop putting yourself down like that. It takes away from the beautiful person that you are. So many of us here, myself included, have told you how beautiful you are. You're perfect. So be happy, and stop talking smack.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Rosa, I don't mean to join in on this little "cheer up" parade...but honestly, you're so damn hot.

Nightingale told me you have a boyfriend though....[:/]

:P Just messin around....you're gorgeous. Have a nice day.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

So be happy, and stop talking smack.

Sorry people. :( I am not trying to "talk smack". I shouldn't have written that other stuff, but everyone, including me, feels bad about themselves sometimes. I have major health problems, and the accelerated hormones that I was on (then off) have had me feeling really shitty. It can be downright depressing. I'll be OK, though. Sorry to sound like a self-centered biotch. Carry on, hotties.

Edited: You are sweethearts, Kramer, Laurel, Lew and Amazon. I'm sorry if I have annoyed any of you with my whiny post. Luv you, guys!

Laurel... I'm sorry if I have annoyed any of you with my whiny post. Luv you, guys!

No need to apologize. Nothing but love for you!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

SO how can you get it in your precious head, that regardless of how you feel, at any given moment, there are people out there, who love you and see you as perfect as god intended it to be?.....

Cheer up amiga, and if you are down, there is now way further but up, get high... at 15k!...

Blue skies.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

SO how can you get it in your precious head, that regardless of how you feel, at any given moment, there are people out there, who love you and see you as perfect as god intended it to be?....

What a beautiful thing to write. Thank you for making me think about my loved ones, Juan. I feel better already. :)

Edited: Nothing but love for you, too, Laurel, my PM sis! :)XOXOXO ROSA

IT"S JUST AN ASS???

JUST AN ASS?

DAMN, IT"S JUST A MOUNTAIN?

IT"S JUST The Stars?

IT"S JUST, A Beautiful blue sky with the sun setting...

It's just a red hot fireball screaming through the solar system...

JUST AN ASS???

Holy Shit Dove, Please. Puhlease...

That ass holds the secrets to our existence.

That ass holds pleasure beyond what any has known.

Just an ass...

lol

Thats like sayin I'm "Just A Dick"!
(ok, I'm not really, I just play one on dropzone...)

roflmao - Yeah, I kill me....

And were all "just jumpin off our porches"

jjf

LoveyDovey.... lol aka "Just an Ass" B|

Oh, and Dove, I don't get TONS of compliments, but I'm told I have a fine ass... I'll have to snap a shot and send it over to you, you can be the judge...

Course, no matter what you do to it? It's not as fine as your ass... ;)
It's a gas, gas, gas...

Seeing Dove's avatar makes me want to go to one park with seeds to feed the doves, at the middle of the night, in the dead of winter.......:PB|
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

You guys crack me up!:)
Oh, and by all means, send on those hiney pics. I love a man with a nice grabbable, bite-worty ass.;)

Does Bio-degrabbable count?....;)