Squeak

Who's the Hottest Skychick you have NEVER met

MOUTH for me, followed very closely by Vanilla Sky goddess:$

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
for me:
Carrie Braun & Sunny, together at 2002 Rantoul in my Trailer:$:$:$

Awhh hun,
I can't wait to meet you too!! To bad we live 1/2 hour away ad still can't manage to meet up!

Can't wait to meet the rest of the hotty skychicks at Eloy as well!! 18 more days!

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Well, I have to say I've actually met THE HOTTEST skychick there is. what am I talking about - hottest chick PERIOD in my eyes.

Everybody else ties for second and I can't wait to meet many of you at Eloy in just a few short weeks!!

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

Well, I have to say I've actually met THE HOTTEST skychick there is. what am I talking about - hottest chick PERIOD in my eyes.

Everybody else ties for second and I can't wait to meet many of you at Eloy in just a few short weeks!!

Jump

who?

now is that ANY way to treat a schroom.. keep them in the dark and feed em bullshit??

Okay, fine. I confess...I've been busting to say it for the longest time anyway!

Myownway is without a doubt THE HOTTEST woman I have ever met......

I even drove to Kansas a few weeks ago to see her! AND I CAN'T WAY TO SEE HER AGAIN!!!!!
Scars remind us that the past is real

The hottest skychicks I've NEVER met would have to be:
Laurel ... she's just looks so cute in her avater you just wanna squeeze her up into a little ball & put her in your pocket ... so, so cute.
ChaosKitty ... I love the anlge of her avatar, the white teeth & the bold red lips wreak of hotness!
MoodySkyDiver ... another one you just wanna put in your pocket ... whata' cutie-pie!
PeachSouthern ... she looks absolutely beautiful in her pic
BKDice ... YEOWZERS ... totally hot avatar!
FlyAngel2 ... she's the measure of sweetness ... she's gotta be a hottie with a personality that big!

Come to think of it I could go on & on seeing as how I've never met a single skychick on dz.com ... & have only met 3 skyguys on here for that matter.:P