vonSanta

Beauty queen mugshot (the power of makeup)

Clicky

It's amazing what makeup can do, eh? I knew they had good makeup artists, but making a beauty queen outta that takes talent.

How are female prisons - do they like pretty girls as much as the men like pretty boys?

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

Redmond probably won't lose her crown as Miss Savannah unless she's convicted, said Tim Strickland, co-chairman of the Miss Savannah pageant.

It's a good thing they have their priorities intact. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Why do you say that? The courts seem to think that the whole innocent until proven guilty thing is kind of important, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that pretty much the majority of the people in this country believe in it too. Why should the Miss Savannah pageant be any different?

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Wow.. makes you think.

Reminds me of a pic a friend of mine did (he's a graphic designer type) - shows just how easy it is to digitall modify a photo realistically to make the person look pretty much how you want.

(Note, NSFW)

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

Why do you say that? The courts seem to think that the whole innocent until proven guilty thing is kind of important, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that pretty much the majority of the people in this country believe in it too. Why should the Miss Savannah pageant be any different?

-
Jim

Everybody seems to get this one wrong.
Its not "innocent" until proven guilty, it's "presumed innocent" until proven guilty.
Its pretty obvious in this case that she shot him. She will be "presumed innocent" for the purpose of giving her a fair trial. That doesnt mean she is innocent until found guilty.