captainpooby

Howard Dean peddles hate for cash At "Howard's Hatefest"...

did you sing the Channuka song???

No, darn it. The only one who knew all the words was the chef...and he was busy! Channuka dinner for 28, as well as a birthday cake for the hostess....

They had a really fun rottweiler, as well. Luna...short for Lunatic. She chases shadows. Makes for interesting moments during a party.

(and BTW, Happy Channuka to all!!)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

and BTW, Happy Channuka to all!!)

Happy Channuka already... wheres da lights...I dont see no lights...

May you have a joyous and happy New Year, and may you receive in your life courage, truth, honour, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, industriousness, self-reliance, and perseverance.

To others. Merry Christmas as we celebrate the birth of Christ at this time of year and live the lessons that this wise teacher taught on this plane of existence.

May all the real hatred disappear from our world.

Jeanne

There is a vast difference to argueing on the internet and how you treat others in day to day life.

Maybe to some, but not with me or a lot of others I've seen on here.

If some Ultra Right wing racist calls me a terrorist supporter... after having at least 10 posts calling people towel heads and various people have pointed it out to him numerous times. I certainly have the right to hurt his wittle feewwwings.

But I've read that personal attacks were prohibited here. Interesting.

And talk of disingenuousness. Can YOU ever find ANYTHING that this administration has done that is stupid????

Yes, and I've pointed it out in these forums.

I at least thought Clinton, altho a very intelligent man, was not to bright when his little head was doing his thinking.

And I've questioned Bush's crappy "American cowboy" style of foreign policy and his overall speaking skills. I've done that here, on these forums.

And to respond to your comments in anoher thread: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. Please resist the temptation to beat me up if you see me at Eloy. :P

. . =(_8^(1)

You know it is funny. Does anyone realize that what is today the Republican party used to be called the Democratic party. There are so many evolutions in the party system it is not even funny. Politics in America goes through cycles. At some point the two parties will be so similar in so many ways that one of these third parties will grow in status because it will not matter Democrat/Republican. Then the GOP/Libs will join together and reform the Democratic- Republican Party from the 19th Century. And we will have the Animal House Party and The Mario Party and the Dahmer Party and all this Dem/Rep rhetoric will be moot because we will all be fighting the rise of the Cannibals.:S

No I will not take my medication I like looking at the pretty blue doggie! pretty dog, pretty dog pretty dog

To others. Merry Christmas as we celebrate the birth of Christ at this time of year and live the lessons that this wise teacher taught on this plane of existence.

I am sorry but I have to say something about this. One of the wise lessons that He taught were if someone strikes your left cheek show him your right also. In another teaching He said rather than pouring out wrath unto your enemies, pray for them and love them for in so doing you will heap hot coals on their heads. And still in another teaching He said if you love your friends and hate your enemies what do you do differently than the lost. Love your enemy as I have loved you.

But from your posts you seem vindictive and cruel. Calling someone a worthless excuse for a human certainly does not jibe with His teachings, especially since He gave His life for EVERYONE not just those who WE deem worthy therefore no person can be a worthless excuse of a human being because Christ said that everyone had value. Why do you think He was born. Glad he deals with us differently than we deal with each other or we would be in a world of pain.

Just an observation. But who am I to say because I am more than likely guilty of this myself.[:/]

>Putting on my bullseye now 'cause I know I just opened up a can of worms[:/]<

Ban me, but if you do, you must ban her too for her personal attack.

Well capt'n, it looks like the current exchange rate between Fucktards and Sorry Excuses for Human Beings isn't very good, and early market reports indicate the situation isn't going to improve. Sorry Excuses for Human Beings have risen steadily above the DOW index, but Fucktards have fallen through the floor throughout the last quarter.

Bottom line: You'd be wise to unload all of your Fucktards before they completely lose their value. Tell you what, I'll give you two Sorry Excuses for Human Beings, three Eat Shit and Die Assholes, and a Jolly Good Fuck-You for all of your remaining Fucktards. Deal?

In other market news, it appears that greenie powered fuck-you threads are up, while calling people bigots in gun threads are down, down, down. Don't invest in those! :P;)

. . =(_8^(1)