captainpooby

Howard Dean peddles hate for cash At "Howard's Hatefest"...

Are you above the rules?

Based on the personal insults she gets away with on occassion, this must be the case.

:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Pooby dear.. did you read the WHOLE sordid thread...and there was the little part where Juane seemed to insinuate that I was worried about being a possible GITMO inmate????

Can we all say DUH now?

Oh and since you seem to love fucktards.. I will leave all of them to you.

Ah the ultimate question.

All the great religeons of the world have had teachers who seek to show humankind how to achieve heaven, nirvana, enlightenment, etc. It only takes people willing to listen to them in greater numbers than whose who seek to do evil deeds. Whether we go off to far off places or stay right in our own countries the killing of other human beings by the thousands just has not seemed to work out for the human species.

So many people decry so many for wanting to follow political correctness.. but in the long run just what is political correctness other than to treat others as you yourself would wish to be treated. Almost everyone other than athiests believe there will someday be some form of judgement/atonement/ karmic payback. I plan on hedging my bets and treating others well. BUT if I hear someone telling me things I deem to be racist or hateful to ANY other group I will point it out to them so they at least know that not everyone accepts their views as being appropriate to the place and time we live in.

So you agree then, that what was said at the "Hatefest" was racist and devisive? I dont hear you denouncing it, just defending it.

YAAFT.;)

Are you above the rules?

Based on the personal insults she gets away with on occassion, this must be the case.

I forgot before in regard to the “clubs” MO:

Step 5: Attack in “packs”……

Seriously though. You guys should look at your own posts and the abuse you are spreading before behaving “thin skinned” and squeal because somebody is giving you back your own medicin.
---------------------------------------------------------
When people look like ants - pull. When ants look like people - pray.

If you can't take the heat stay the hell out of the line of fire..

Why would the "Fire" even be an issue?

Why is it so hard for you to be civil?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Pooby dear.. did you read the WHOLE sordid thread...and there was the little part where Juane seemed to insinuate that I was worried about being a possible GITMO inmate????

Can we all say DUH now?

Oh and since you seem to love fucktards.. I will leave all of them to you.

As a matter of fact, if you were aware, I started this thread.
So yes, I have read it in its entirety.

GITMO? I know where that is and who they send there but I fail to see what that has to do with my comments to you.
And you totally missed Juannes point.

Fucktard.

Ban me, but if you do, you need to ban her too.

I'll take my 14 days.B|

I also believe turnabout is fair play on the internet.

But to maintain integrity, you only get to choose one of these:

1. I will treat others as I would want them to treat me.

2. I will treat others as they have treated me.

You seem to pick either/or at your convenience, and that smacks of disingenuousness.

When it comes to the left, Billvon, Quade, PhillyKev, Kallend, and a handful of others deliver fire. You deliver color and comedy.

. . =(_8^(1)

So you agree then, that what was said at the "Hatefest" was racist and devisive? I dont hear you denouncing it, just defending it.

ITs all to much the old.... the POT calling the KETTLE black.

In this case its a red herring. As one poster put it a rag like the New York Post... I do not doubt there was some anti-administration comments. I also ( if you had read the whole thread PLEASE go do this NOW) stated there are probably racist people on the left. I try to avoid BOTH groups myself. Dean showed his displeasure at it ( you posted that part at the bottom of the article).. If I hear that sort of thing I show mine I dont care WHERE it comes from... as you might have realized by now.
I would venture to say that at a CCC event the candidates not only do not show any disdain for it , but give a good ole elbow in the rib chuckle right along with the others.

Dean showed his displeasure at it

Sure did. He showed his displeasure by walking out a with a bag full of money. Good for him!

I would venture to say that at a CCC event the candidates not only do not show any disdain for it , but give a good ole elbow in the rib chuckle right along with the others.

I would venture to say that Dean was doing the same. The article didn't mention him walking out of the show in disgust, or demanding that it be stopped.

What you you have done, Jeanne?

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Just a friendly reminder to no-one in particular....*see attached*

Some people (especially those with mentally disabled family members) would find this offensive.

Using disabled people for a “joke” is bad taste. You should have a think about this – like “what if I had a disabled child which I am trying to bring up and create a meaningful live and somebody posts stuff like that”….

ITs all to much the old.... the POT calling the KETTLE black.

In this case its a red herring. As one poster put it a rag like the New York Post... I do not doubt there was some anti-administration comments. I also ( if you had read the whole thread PLEASE go do this NOW) stated there are probably racist people on the left. I try to avoid BOTH groups myself. Dean showed his displeasure at it ( you posted that part at the bottom of the article).. If I hear that sort of thing I show mine I dont care WHERE it comes from... as you might have realized by now.

You my friend, are a stupid fucktard with no relevant point of view.

Ban me, but if you do, you must ban her too for her personal attack.

I'll take my 14 days.

Well, you took it as insinuation, you never reponded. You still have the freedoms nad is a hypocrisy on your part preaching that the freedoms are curtailed if you are against this administration, yet you seem to be pretty free.

In addition, you don't insinuate, but are direct to the point of telling someone a "fucktard" ULTRA RIGHT Bigots. Well, I took the liberty to ask Santa for a Big mirror for your X-mas/or whatever you celebrate gift.:o
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Same thing we are asking someone HERE to get em towel heads.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

You my friend, are a stupid fucktard with no relevant point of view.

Ban me, but if you do, you must ban her too for her personal attack.

I'll take my 14 days.

How old are you? 8?

Well, this is a differnt version of the event!

This is The NY TImes article. You forced me to pay for this!

December 9, 2003, Tuesday

METROPOLITAN DESK

Dean Objects to Ethnic Humor at a Comedyfest in His Honor

By JODI WILGOREN (NYT) 300 words
About 200 people who donated $250 each to Howard Dean's presidential campaign gathered last night in the ballroom of the Metropolitan Pavilion in Chelsea for an evening of dessert and comedy and a greeting from their candidate.

But as the warm-up acts told bawdy jokes and used epithets referring to African-Americans and homosexuals, the guest of honor was in a room next door wondering whether he should appear onstage.

When the M.C., Kate Clinton, introduced Dr. Dean, she had to stall for a few minutes, because he was still fuming in the other room. A few minutes later, he tooke the stage and apologized for what he called offensive language. ''I just don't have much tolerance for ethnic humor,'' he said. ''We are all one community.''

The raunchy one-liners, delivered mainly by the comedian David Cross, were typical comedy club fare, but unusual for a political event. Mr. Cross is known for using profanity in his act.

Judy Gold, who appeared before Mr. Cross, had also told ethnic jokes. The actress and comedian Janeane Garofalo also appeared at the event, which was part of a day of fund-raisers that netted more than $1 million for the Dean campaign.

The jokes got mixed reactions from the mostly white crowd. Some snickered and some shook their heads at what they said were inappropriate remarks. But Dr. Dean and his staff were not amused.

''That's not the kind of humor that has any place in the governor's campaign,'' said a spokesman, Doug Thornell, adding that the comedians had all been ''given instructions to keep it clean.''

''The governor was incensed and angry,'' Mr. Thornell said. ''He thought the language was totally outrageous.''

North
Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.
Franklin D. Roosevelt