velocityphoto

Stow less main bag on my vector 3 ?

Anyone have any info on these? i am not finding what i'm searching for on here. I saw relative workshop makes on with a big flap on it. I heard infinity makes one as well ? Any info? i am jumping 98 xaos with HMA lines in both my rigs if this is any bearing on this.
Thanks

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

Here's a pretty good thread regarding the stowless bag for Vector.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3829751;search_string=stowless%20bag;#3829751

There are a few people at my dz that have them and really like it.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Interesting, Greg says to s-fold the lines on the flap, whereas most of the people I've talked to have told me to 'figure 8' the lines, keeping the stows larger on the bottom and getting progressively smaller as you go on.

I may try out the s-folds idea to see if it makes any difference. (which it really shouldn't)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm quite interested in getting one of these myself because of the super clean deployments. Has anyone had any issues with wear on the lineset from friction during deployment after say 100- 200 jumps?

250 jumps with this bag and haven't had any sign of lineset wear from friction during deployment
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

I'm quite interested in getting one of these myself because of the super clean deployments. Has anyone had any issues with wear on the lineset from friction during deployment after say 100- 200 jumps?

250 jumps with this bag and haven't had any sign of lineset wear from friction during deployment

You would think they would try to use the tab design on the freebags, as the hook side of the velcro damages lines.

Maybe one day :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message