meatmissile

What else can you drive?

I have driven or do drive......

1. Airplane. (private pilot SEL)
2. Tugs towing airplanes. (F-4's and F-16's)
3. Racecars...dirt and paved short-tracks.........I pushed off in a winged sprint car once. (just to warm the engine, no hot laps.....unfortunately!)
4. Race karts. I haven't tried a shifter kart yet though.
5. ATV/motocross.
6. Motorcycles.
7. Tractors.
8. Forklifts.
9. Mules, golf carts, and pit carts at racetracks.
10. I did Driving 101 at Nashville Speedway if that counts.......155.34 mph 'cause they wouldn't let us go any faster. :(
11. I can drive an IRL car (Indycar) through the pits while it's being towed by the pit cart if that counts.
12. Boats.
13. Jet-Ski/SeaDoo/AquaTrax etc.
14. Horses........but I prefer something that doesn't have a mind of its own. (although I'm convinced my first racecar did.)

I dunno what else, but I'm sure I'm forgetting something.......

Oh, and if Zeemax's "Desk" counts.....I did/do that for live stuff.

And no, I can't drive a parachute.....yet. (1 tandem jump doesn't really count to me.) I must start AFF when it warms up......I don't want to add COLD hands to the list of stuff on my tiny-little mind.

car
truck, pick up, 6, 10 wheelers,
Fire engines pumpers, rescue,quint
snowmobile 4 wheeler 3 wheeler
cat d6 dozer, Poclain excavator
payloaders, backhoes of all kinds
just about every farm tractor ever builtno mater what it's pulling
combines, my preferance is for Gleaners
I've never had a motercycle. It's something that I always wanted but now that I'm jumping it's not in the buget.

Apart from a parachute, of course :P.

1. Car
2. Aeroplane (Single engine land)
3. Motorcycle
4. Motorboat
5. Crane
6. Horse (I think of it as driving, maybe that is why they always roll their eyes back at me)

I can't drive:

1. Shopping trolley
2. Lawnmower
3. Pram

I'm bored at work, two more days :)

"I rode a tank
Held a General's rank
when the blitzkriegs raged
and the bodies stank."

:D

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Unfortunately not this Christmas season. I assume there are boogies all year round so you can expect to find me at at least one in the coming year and I will certainly bring my clubs.

my handicap is Cerebral Palsy and I play from the womens tees:P.

<---------- reading those drives and thinking did I open my mouth only to switch feet?;):S

1. Car..as a mechanic I get to drive most cars...including a few porsches(1 930), 1 ferrari 318, most BMW's including a real M5, a viper, most mercedes (alot of german ones with real HP...military guys love to bring them back...untill they find out that the parts have to be special ordered from germany) countless types of "souped up" street cars...streach limo's ..police cars(dont let them catch you turning on the lights a siren) ambulances ...yada yada.

2.Trucks...everything from 1/4 to 1 ton light trucks...3,5 and 10 ton straight trucks..including cabovers(I hate driving them) all types of boom trucks.....L9000 dump and transport rigs..buses(no passengers)....yada yada.

3.Race cars...everything from 4cyl sedans to TransAm and IMSA cars....f1600....go karts(havent tried a shifter kart yet...but really want too)..short track cars..legend cars..yada yada.

4.Motorcycles....hmmm...1st ride was on a sumbeam 50 when i was 6...sence then I have ridden just about every make and size there is....favorites are 600 crotch rockets with real gooey race tires and a smooth track..ohh..and a moped:$.

5.golf carts, trikes, quads, skidoos, argos, dirt bikes, enduro bikes, trials bikes.....pedal bikes.....tried a unicycle....never again:S.

6. Heavy Equipment....back hoes, escavators, dozers, graders....tried a crane(no load...was just allowed to play a little), skidders, front end loaders....bobcats(they are fun).

7. small single engine aircraft....havent had the oppurtunity...I'm sure I could get one off the ground and fly it......but no way in hell would I attempt to land it!

8. watercraft...seadoo's, speed boats, smaller fishing boats....as a kid I took the wheel of a large ferry for 10 mins.

9. again ...as a kid I got to opperate a locomotive engine.....kids love trains:)
10. I've driven myself crazy trying to think of everything I have ever drove/rode/opperated....oops forgot the animals....horse, cow, goat, elephant, and tried to ride many a dog....we had several huskeys when i was growing up........we wont talk about the hamster riding incident:(.

11.tonka's...skateboards(the old narrow kinds) roller skates(again the old kind)...I digress

12. barge type canopys...this spring I hope to prgress to smaller canopies...maybe get to a .8 w/l .

1. Minivans
2. Cars
3. I flew an airplane once
4. 10K Forklift
5. 25K Forklift
6. C-5 Tow Machine (I drive C-5's around when the mood strikes)
7. C-17/C-141 Tow Machine (etc...see6)
8. Tugs
9. De-Icers
10. The new Star Wars looking De-Icers
11. Breadtruck
12. Bobcat (not the ski slope kind)

edit: 13. C-5 Cherry Picker

Lets see

Pickup
minivan
forklift
pettibone
golfcarts
motorcycle
lawnmower
locomotive (does it count as driving if you don't have to steer???)

would like to get a CDL to drive semi's just haven't had time
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Car
Shopping cart
Kayak
golf cart (i'm the best driver ever!!)
Wheelbarrow (yeah, it's a skill)
4 wheeler
Big ass farm tractor

Thats all i can think of for now.

me thinks not! I AM the bestest golf cart driver! How and the hell did I forget that! Just ask, I gave folks rides everywhers! :S:S
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

hmmmm ... what I'm authorized to drive & what else I can drive ... well, that could go on for a while ... but lets just leave it at what I'm fully trained & well skilled at driving besides my POV:

ALL TERRAIN VEHICLES:
~Humvee w or w/out wench :)
~ATV (quad) day or night (night w NVGs & during C-130 ERO (Engine Running On/Offload))
~Motorcycle
~Golf Cart -I mean, who really stays on the paths anyways? I make a kick-ass "Beer Bitch" ... gotta make sure the guys are well hydrated ya know. ;)
~Drove an RSOV (Ranger Special Operations Vehicle) ... during a few training missions.

TRACTOR/TRAILERS (Big Rigs just like YardHippie, no doubles, triples, or tankers):
~10 Ton Tractor Trailer :)
~7.5 Ton Tractor Trailer
~40' Trailer
~25' Tilt-Bed Trailer

FORLIFTS:
~10K AT (All-Terrain) Forklift
~10K Standard Forklift
~4K Electric Forklift

AIRCRAFT K LOADERS:
~25K Loader
~40K Loader
~60K Loader

MISC:
~6 PAX (passenger), 4x4 truck
~15 PAX Bus
~32 PAX Bus
~1.5 Ton Truck
~3.5 Ton Truck
~Breadtruck

WATER:
~Boat
~Jet Ski

A car (standard & automatic), a lawnmower, a wheel barrow, a small farm tractor ... & Partridge In A Pear Tree :D

All the standard stuff. I guess the more unusual things I have "driven" would be Suzuki GS 550 2 stroke with 135 HP, M113 APC, M1 tank, Bradley APC, 2.5 and 5 ton military trucks, I have flown MANY a differen't kind of airplane (Although I STILL haven't finished my damn Private ticket.:D) Even flew an F 16 block 40 and an OH-58C under "Supervision." I remember one of the guys poking a bit of fun at the fighter pilots with a "9000 Hours" patch with a picture of a Humvee on it.