CloudSong

RW suit by Vertical Suits

I posted this earlier, got deleted by accident. My phone is my only means of internet, touch sceen buttons suck.

Anyway, i was going to buy a new suit, this one http://www.chutingstar.com/newgear_en/vertical-suits-rw-suit.html

I was going to get it without grippers or booties. I want it to do and work on belly flying for the first 100 or so jumps. Then get into jumping with people.

Can grippers be added and booties later on? Or will I need another suit made for those? Any other recommendations on other jumpsuit companies for just belly flying?

I think a jumpsuit tailored to your size can be a great tool. Most jumpsuits are designed around the flying you want to accomplish (RW, Freefly). They can help slow you down, speed you up, turn faster, track better, and fly longer, essentially making the most out of your skydive.

I'm not going to tell you what kind of suit you should get. Being a Noob myself, my advice would be to do some more jumps with people, figure out your style and do some research before you pull the trigger on a custom suit. Jumpsuits can get pricey depending on options and design.

As for the booties and grips being added...I doubt it. I imagine it would expensive and time consuming. I would not get an RW suit without booties and grips.

Personally, I bought a pair of used Tony Suit freefly pants till my LiquidSky suit arrives.

I think a jumpsuit tailored to your size can be a great tool. Most jumpsuits are designed around the flying you want to accomplish (RW, Freefly). They can help slow you down, speed you up, turn faster, track better, and fly longer, essentially making the most out of your skydive.

I'm not going to tell you what kind of suit you should get. Being a Noob myself, my advice would be to do some more jumps with people, figure out your style and do some research before you pull the trigger on a custom suit. Jumpsuits can get
pricey depending on options and design.

As for the booties and grips being added...I doubt it. I imagine it would expensive and time consuming. I would not get an RW suit without booties and grips.

Personally, I bought a pair of used Tony Suit freefly pants till my LiquidSky suit arrives.

Thanks for your input! Ill get a suit made closer to my A license. Let others I jump with (coaches) let me know what will suit me best.

If you're going to buy a suit for belly jumping you should get it with booties and grippers. Why are you thinking about not getting them?

I wanted to keep the suit simple for solos. I heard the booties are aggressive when flying (from a guy that just started jumping with them). I could tuck them in I would imagine until I was comfortable to give them a try.

Thanks for responding.