FallingAngel

Do you ever notice...

Holy crack, batman, you still play that game?

I remember playing DAoC, a derivative of EQ. That game was responsible for one of the worst weeks of my life. 3 hours of total sleep for a week and more coffee consumed than I can count. I don't drink coffee anymore after that:S

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

lol...

I PW on DZ.com all day at work, and then go home and play EverCrack. Can we tell that I have no life?

I usually don't get on websites from work. Our company is closing down so I spend a lot of time on the web now. At home its a different story.

Never learnt the "Art of PW" though :P

do you play EQ, or just do other computer stuff?

As long as you both have computers with high-speed connections to the Internet and a LAN, you're going to make some computer geek a very happy person some day...if there isn't a lucky individual already basking in the joy of having a girlfriend who loves computer games. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

ahh... guy after my own heart!

I never got into EQ - gave my copy away as a matter of fact. But SIMS - omg, I could spend weeks/days/months playing that.

I'm writing my own in .NET as a matter of fact. Thats only cause I'm an uber geek :P

Jennifer
Arianna Frances

Uber geeks have great appeal. ;) Just be sure you hold out for the right geek-partner. :)
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

LMAO!!

Sorry, already married the ultima geek ;) My husband codes in everything - he's my inspiration :P

In your defense - .net sux. Hardest danm language I've ever taken (in school for programming at the moment) - killed C for me, which I thought was the hardest.

I loved VB before they bastardized it :P

Jennifer
Arianna Frances

LMAO!!

Sorry, already married the ultima geek ;) My husband codes in everything - he's my inspiration :P

See? She knew what she was doing. B|

haha - wanna know whats even worse?

We met in a computer advice chat room on IRC in 1996 - when irc was in its prime. He's says I break the mold. I'm not a true geek - I like to take uncalculated chances (skydiving). LMAO!

Together we'll make horrific geek kids - they'll start the matrix or something :P

Jennifer
Arianna Frances

There are ways around that my friend.. what they using to watch you?

Lots and lots of administrator controls and remote access capabilities on all the servers. Of course, the software is all microsoft, but all the privileges are tightly held by the administrators - you're locked out of doing all sorts of things that are normal to do on your home PC. The remote access thing is neat - when I had a problem I couldn't fix, I called the hotline, and within a minute, the guy on the phone (who was hundreds of miles away) had accessed my account, the machine I was working on, and manipulating screen items, inputs, menus, moving the cursor with his mouse and typing with his keyboard.

Like I said, they're watching.

:S

FunBobby