sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie II

I just got this update from Southwest airlines. Here are some cheap flights from a few cities to Phoenix, 21 day advance purchase required:

Phoenix, AZ
$89 one-way, to/from Austin, TX
$99 one-way, to/from Baltimore/Washington Int'l, MD
$99 one-way, to/from Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY
$89 one-way, to/from Little Rock, AR
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

just an FYI about southwest, as i *thought* i found some good deals through them for the holidays and visiting family-

when you try to book, they will show you the different fares for each flight, ranging from super discount or whatever up to fully refundable. UNLESS you can find matching fares (ie 2 super discount) for your flight to and from, you can't book the cheap fare. When I looked for the holidays i found cheap ones to BWI, but only the expensive ones back regardless of date. Even tried to book 2 one ways to get the cheap rate and they eliminate the cheap fares from one way travel. Kinda mean, I thought! >:(

__

Well, Chuck and I still have $800 delta dollars that we won't be able to use. We'd be willing to sell 'em (to anybody in need) for half of what they're worth or figure something else out...;)

They're transferrable, just got to figure out the logistics.:)
Send me a PM if you're interested. Gotta be used before 17 Jan!

Katie

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Well, Chuck and I still have $800 delta dollars that we won't be able to use. We'd be willing to sell 'em (to anybody in need) for half of what they're worth or figure something else out...

Since your boyfriend is a Greenie, I'll let him spank you for advertising in the forums. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Anyway "we" can post that schedule in the pub somewhere so we know who we are jumping with?

That would be good....not only to know who we're jumping with, but maybe use it to split the cost of the video slot.....I'd like to get video of at least one of my jumps, but don't want to pay for the entire slot myself.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Well I am being a video hog....and don't care about the cost for this one.....DID I SAY THAT OUTLOUD ;)

I want us climbing in the basic, the ride up, the gang in the basket with us, the scenary on the ride up and then of course....the hand hold jump!

OOOOOoooooo, I'm so excited!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Anyway "we" can post that schedule in the pub somewhere so we know who we are jumping with?

Pretty please with sugar on top......or I could just be a patient little "D" and see who shows up for my balloon ride

Sorry guys but no..please understand that there are 4 balloon jumps per day x 8 slots each along with copious amounts of other things to do so don't look for a list in the pub.;)

who all is makin a balloon jump in eloy?? i just scheduled my slot on the pm of dec 28th!! it's me tamer (tb99), skymama, and freeflyguy! hell yeah! im so excited:)

I am going to be on this load as well!!! Yeah! I think that since we can't have a balloon post in the pub, maybe we can have a thread and everyone can just post wich one they signed up for and I will keep a running list...well as much as I can...

Does the camping area get really crowded with tents or do most get hotels?

Yes.

I don't see you having a problem getting room to toss up your tent, but you may have to have people slide their tent over or something like that if you get there after everyone else has gotten there.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

When I thought I was going, I offered her a ride, she declined since she wanted to take her truck and only her truck. She didn't want to ride with anyone, but wanted folks to ride with her.

Its not a matter of me wanting to take my truck.Its just that after the way things in my life have gone in the past yr I dont trust anyone enough to ride alone w/them for a long trip.Like a few others said, I dont want to be stuck on someone else's schedule either.I'd like to be able to come/go when I please. I'm still working on details to go,but its still a tossup.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."