AggieDave

What are you doing for New Years?

So what are you doing?

Me, I'm going to the DZO's house with a big group of other jumpers to party.

Also, sitting in my kitchen right now is nearly a gallon of Sangria Wine that I mixed up this afternoon. After tasting it, I'm excited...this is going to be good. It has a bottle of merlot in it as well as a bottle of 101proof Wild Turkey, plush some fruit juice, apple slices, orange slices and a quite a bit of sugar...

Its sweet, but not too sweet, just right so to make you drink a lot and not even realize it.>:(B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well, I'll be starting my new life according to Muenkel's rules, and in pursuit of that I'll be posting after everything you post. Hey, it was Chris' idea. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Playing ATV2 play Station until party @ my house and me and Captain Morgan are going get together for the duration with several friends (have have to lay off the *Pecocet 4hrs before drinking though.;)
(*I can lift my right arm up to shoulder height/20 reps=breaking a sweat)

The dzo, the packer/webmaster, the pilot and myself plan on taking the C-182 over to St Thomas and then going to Jost Van Dyke Beach. A bar there called Foxy's has the 3rd best New Year's Eve party, according to the New Yorker. No, I'm not sure who 1 & 2 are. So after jumping a few tandems tomorrow am we're gonna be on our way.

Ain't life as a skydiver great?

Have fun everyone!
Chris

Problems just be opportunities in der workin' clothes.

Spending it with old friends and one new friend!;) Good wine, good friends.....couldn't ask for more!B|

Congrats!
(...the only "guy" I getting closed to will be Cpt. Morgan....he keeps me warm too!;))
p.s. the pary is at my house and kinda small(7-8 people). I'm still banged up and not going out yet

Spending it with old friends and one new friend!;) Good wine, good friends.....couldn't ask for more!B|

Oh, that sounds so nice. I wish I had a "new friend" for New Year's... :S:(. Oh well, I'll have a few cocktails with an old friend.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

It will be my yearly remembering of my whopping sub 24 hour engagment which started after a great night out on New Years Eve ('95/'96) in Seattle WA. The engagment was put out of its misery at a Wedding Chappel in Las Vegas before midnight on Jan 1st.

The short version: engaged at about 2am in front of a Bar after a new years eve party, went home then to the airport and got a cheap flight to vegas (talk about last minute), got a hotel on the strip, went to the court house for a marriage license, found a chappel and said I Do's, finally continued having fun in a honeymoon mode for 3 more days. Hell even made a skydive while we were down there.

Anyway in response to what I will be doing tomorrow night, nothing nearly as exciting... BUT I always enjoy New Years Eve remembering the above noted story!!!

Hope someone else has as good a time as I did on New Years Eve, and good luck!!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

So what are you doing?

Me, I'm going to the DZO's house with a big group of other jumpers to party.

Also, sitting in my kitchen right now is nearly a gallon of Sangria Wine that I mixed up this afternoon. After tasting it, I'm excited...this is going to be good. It has a bottle of merlot in it as well as a bottle of 101proof Wild Turkey, plush some fruit juice, apple slices, orange slices and a quite a bit of sugar...
B|

Am I the only one who caught this? I mean WTF?! You people are slacking, and I think somebodys been in to the Sangria a bit early!

but me Im gonna drink w/ friends... maybe get out the fourwheelers, and if were really drunk... get out the four wheel drives!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hmmm . . . let's see go out and hang with a bunch of drunk people while I stay sober . . . Stay up till 3 in the morning or later . . . and then drive home with the same drunk people driving all over the road.

For what? Just so I can watch the clock turn to 12:00 (or 0:00 for us military guys).

Never could understand the point of New Year's. :|.

I will stay home like I do every year and probably be fast asleep before the clock stikes 0.

Everyone be safe tonight. Enjoy your night but please be safe. I would like you to all still be here tomorrow. (That's here as in on the planet NOT here as in on the forums or here in my computer chair. I do not think it could handle all the weight);)

I am organizing night jumps at Z-Hills.

Therefore I do not get to have a toast until after midnight! :)
Should be fun with a lit up beer line and fireworks going off. :S:D:ph34r:B|

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

My s/o & I plus 14 other people have rented 2 houses north of the Wisconsin Dells today through Sunday... jacuzzis, skiing, bar hopping lotsa fun!
yahoo... no worrys bout who'll not drink so they can drive.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

That is my wedding anniversary. I don't think it is really necessary to tell you what I'm going to be doing. However a wedding is just what you are going to be doing soon aren't you? I joined this web site just when you were asking about what ring to get her. Have you asked her yet? Just curious!-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

You should have saved to come visit us in Sunny Florida!

:)

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES