sid

Clinton Rocked New Years Eve

Just got back from the George Clinton Concert at the Hard Rock Live in Orlando. That dude is SERIOUSLY disturbed, but what a show! Parliament/Funkadelic had up to 26 musicians on stage at a time in a show that went on for over 2 hours. My ears are STILL ringing! The Monsters of The Midday gave a good show too - especially Bubba Whoop Ass Wilson, and the Sexy Savannah looked great!

Happy New Year y'all
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Just got back from the George Clinton Concert at the Hard Rock Live in Orlando. That dude is SERIOUSLY disturbed, but what a show! Parliament/Funkadelic had up to 26 musicians on stage at a time in a show that went on for over 2 hours. My ears are STILL ringing! The Monsters of The Midday gave a good show too - especially Bubba Whoop Ass Wilson, and the Sexy Savannah looked great!

Happy New Year y'all

They put on a killer show, don't they? But when I saw them, the show started at 9PM and didn't end until 3 AM and there was not a single intermission!!!

I remember my ears ringing as well! B|
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

They put on a killer show, don't they? But when I saw them, the show started at 9PM and didn't end until 3 AM and there was not a single intermission!!!

I remember my ears ringing as well! B|

that's how disoriented I was, I just did the math, started at 11:00, I left at 3:00 mmmmm, well I suppose it was over 2 hours - like 2 hours over 2 hours :S. For a guy his age - he STILL got da funk
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

That is the picture right after he got busted for crack.

Thats actually what I meant by "mug shot". :ph34r:

and that's pretty much JUST how he looked on New Years Eve, bur Man can he rock!
Pete Draper,