misskriss

Who will you kiss..

I think i'm gonna come back to this site and kiss moodyskydiver's pic

:ph34r:

Good choice;)
I am going to kiss a bunch of misc. people.....that will connect me to kissing Anjolina Jolie by a short degree of separation:ph34r:

My gorgeous husband who's currently working on putting tile in the laundry room. Stopped and bought a bottle of champagne...........lots to celebrate this year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

A sweet sound descends
Through blue skies and clouds above
Whispering my name

I didn't kiss anyone - not that way. Kisses on the cheek were in order, for about 10-15 new friends, and one dear old one. For the first time since I broke up with my ex in 2000, I was not alone, not home on New Year's Eve. I went out to a party where I knew exactly one person, and left with new friends.

And I brought in the New Year laughing. That was my promise - and I kept it. 'Twas good.

Happy New Year, everyone.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Lunch, dinner, whatever.

Not breakfast though. I love ya man, but not that much.

Breakfast would be out with me. If you look at the time of this post, you can tell I'm not a morning person.

Chris

Cleveland was that bad!?

Well.....not really a choice. It was work. I CAN tell you this....."Fornos of Spain" is a VERY good restaurant and there is a COMPLETE hottie tending bar at Newark Penn Station. I actually can't wait to go back. I want to try another retaurant up the street from FOS. Newark ain't so bad....as long as you are carrying a gun. :D

Well, here is what happened. Nuthin'. I was walking to the bathroom about 11:30 and this girl walks by me. By "walking", I mean stumbling in a general direction.

She says, "Have you seen my b/f?". "Not tonight." "Well, he was supposed to be here to kiss me at midnight. A-----. If he's not here then, I'm kissing you."

Somethings seem like a good idea at the time, but come back to bite you later. This seemed like a bad idea then. :D

Well, here is what happened. Nuthin'. I was walking to the bathroom about 11:30 and this girl walks by me. By "walking", I mean stumbling in a general direction.

She says, "Have you seen my b/f?". "Not tonight." "Well, he was supposed to be here to kiss me at midnight. A-----. If he's not here then, I'm kissing you."

Somethings seem like a good idea at the time, but come back to bite you later. This seemed like a bad idea then. :D

She didn't puke in your mouth did she? Oh ewww....how's that for a "happythought". :S