misskriss

Who will you kiss..

Tallguy said I could have his glow stick in his mouth if I kissed him. He made me fish for it, that naughty boy! Then, I got kisses from every dz.commer that walked by. Katiebear was my first real chic kiss, she has very soft lips. The next morning, I woke up with the Eloy boogie crud. I wanna know who gave it to me, I think I coughed up a lung last night. [:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

no she wasn't.

Well, I consider jello shot passing and kissing to be different, the technique is different. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That is the definition of "perpetual motion". Bulimic Siamese twins joined at the mouth.

:D:D:o:o[:/][:/]

That was either the funniest or sickest thing I've read in quite a while.....the jury hasn't reached a decision yet as to which.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

If you were at Skydive AZ you definitely got a kiss from me!!!:o

According to the girls I had the softest lips on the dz!:$

Happy New Year everybody!!!
Katie:)

Katie, you DID have the softest lips! You were my first girlie kiss. I turned my head so you kissed my cheek, then you called me a "prude", so I let you kiss me on the lips. It was VERY nice with your soft lips. I told you later how nice your lips were and you kissed me, yet, again! Also, you were the first female to feel me up (boobies)...with my consent, of course! :ph34r: :$ :)