misskriss

Who will you kiss..

I'm sending you a big kiss......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

plus.... it will be spring before you know it and the position for cabana boy is open again..

I'm sending you a big kiss......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

plus.... it will be spring before you know it and the position for cabana boy is open again..

:$:$:$:$ thanks

The girl I want to kiss wont be here with me either...:(.....but I will be on the phone with her to give her a cell phone kiss.:P

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Ummm...well.....unless some hottie kicks in my door in the next 26 minutes.....Ummm.....I'll be kissing this Rolling Rock bottle. That's good though...cause it's the only one that really loved me anyway. I'll just sit here with my Rolling Rock...and my pistol. :D Just kidding folks!!! I am home alone...and it kinda sucks that I only got to spend TWO days with my son...but life ain't so bad. At least my bank account is fat. :S

..... yea, I know how that feels. This is my third Christmas holiday season "alone" -- but yuh know something, -- this year I finally made a kind of "peace with the past" and moved on with my life. I can't believe how happy I've been this past week -- just looking forward to this next year. I'm even staying home tonight and not drinking because I have a couple of things I want to do tomorrow.
So Moody, I can't give you a kiss in person, but heres a big hug and a promise to you, that 2004 will be your year for happiness:)[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ HUG ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Sleep good kiddo ;):)

Steve M
>^..^<
for me -- SkyDiving is a life sentence -- for it has saved my life.