AggieDave

What did you get for Xmas?

Forget what I got, I'm hoping somebody 5'9" tall and ~180 pounds got a really, really cool looking freefly jumpsuit and that they decide to sell their merely really cool looking jumpsuit to me for a great price.

Here's to all of you and your wonderful gifts!

Blue skies and happy landings!

So far I've only gotten presents from people at work who gave everybody else presents too so it's not that special.....

No presents for me yet but the day is still young. I think this might actually be the first Christmas where I haven't gotten a single thing from the family. Oh well, who cares? The season is about being together, not about the amount of presents you get.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

my grandfather gave me one of his acoustic guitars, a 50s era ovation, but i have to wait till i can make it back to AL to pick it up..

i also got a box of books and CDs i havent opened yet, and the guys at work here got together and gave me a whole box a vegetarian MRE's

the rest of my 'Xmas' will have to wait till i return...

I got gift certificates for Barnes and Noble and Ross (clothes) from my kid and my parents. :)
And Jack and Lynn got me beer. Well, okay, Schlitz Ice, in cans, but it's still beer. And a couple steak dinners at Ruby Tuesdays. :)
Day's not over yet. After we destroy... err eat that duck that's in the oven we're headed out to Deland. I may get to make a skydive today too.!

Life is good. Merry Christmas everybody!

Mom gave me a blank check for one of those "wrist thingies that tell me when to open my parachute" and a hackey sack to sew on the bottom of the back pack I wear while riding my bicycle to school (gettin healthy an all ya know). I told her about a month ago that after I put the back pack on, I keep checkin and my hackey is gone, so......:P

Merry Christmas allB|

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

I got an anklette, perfume, altimeter, goggles, candles, clothes...

Oh, and Santa left this 18-wheel hot wheels truck in my stocking. I thought it was funny...until my husband said, "what's another word for that?"

HEE HEE!! I got a RIG for Christmas. B| At least, that's his IOU for a rig that we're going to be picking out very soon (like the next week or two). B|

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

In my family we've kinda skipped the whole gift thing (except for the kids in the family).

So I didn't get anything.
These days if you don't wake up on Christmas morning with a hard-on, you ain't got nothing to play with!:D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I saw my ex-boyfriend with another girl... Great X-Mas present, uhhh?

S^&t! I almost forgot! I bought myself a brand new rig!!!! That bitch can have my ex, I have a brand new rig!!!! B|

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10

In my family we've kinda skipped the whole gift thing (except for the kids in the family).

So I didn't get anything.
These days if you don't wake up on Christmas morning with a hard-on, you ain't got nothing to play with!:D

OMG, we do the same gift giving routine but I never thought of the morning wood thing 'til I read that.. BWAHAHAHAH.
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.