misskriss

Croc hunter and his baby's debut.. (title changed as not to seem judgemental) ; )

This definitely beats out Michael Jackson hanging his baby over the balcony.

Agreed, Kristen. I think he's gonna take a lot more flak since that happened than he would have if he weren't basking in the glow of Jackson's fame.

Blue skies and happy landings!

Obviously you have never communicated via satellite or even to people overseas. There is a delay in reception. Steve is very face paced and probably could not hear the question.

]

Ummmmmm.....yes I have...on many occasions and am aware of the delay. It wasn't delay....he just wouldn't be quiet..LOL

Have you seen both angles of the video? If you saw the interview I would say yes.

Yes I have and it doesn't change my opinion. They also said that crocs in captivity were likely to associate humans with food because they are fed by humans making them more dangerous....not purposely obviously, they just assoc. humans with food where as in the wild their natural instinct is to run from people.

If this is true then how does a baby know who its Mother is? Here again you need to do a little more research. You would be suprised at what you would find. An infant knows much more that what you might believe.

I am a mother of three and believe me I have well done my research. I have read numerous books on early childhood development, have spent many hours in pediatricians office discussing the develpment of MY infants as well as belonging to mother/child groups. Women and children who get together to discuss the development of the babies as well as make friends, etc. I was also a member of La Leche League . Besides all of this spending time observing my own children and cooing to them, playing with them and giving them sensory experiences as babies, I think I'm more than informed on the subject. A baby knows the mother from being carried in her womb for nine months....the infant recognizes her voice and her smell........ guarantee STeves baby did not recognize the croc.

Anyway....agree to disagree.....and I don't think I'm misinformed... but your opinions are noted.. thanks:)