JRock

Who is the Hottest Skychick you have ever met?

OMG! There are SOOOOO many super-hot skychicks out there! One of the most beautiful by far though is my sweetie Patel! But truly, there are so many hotties at Zhills, Crosskeys and Orange (my primary dz's.... I'm sure there are plenty elsewhere too) - way too many to list. Does skydiving make one beautiful or is it just that hot chicks are drawn to skydiving. Hmmmmmm.....

Fall in dove.

OMG! There are SOOOOO many super-hot skychicks out there! One of the most beautiful by far though is my sweetie Patel! But truly, there are so many hotties at Zhills, Crosskeys and Orange (my primary dz's.... I'm sure there are plenty elsewhere too) - way too many to list. Does skydiving make one beautiful or is it just that hot chicks are drawn to skydiving. Hmmmmmm.....

Such a beautiful comment, and so true, too! There are lots of hot chicks in skydiving. Personality definitely adds a lot, and skydivers tend to have personality:)

It's funny, when I first got into this sport in July, I was bringing my whuffo friend with me to the dz. We pondered why skydiving was such a hottie sport... was it that beautiful people skydive, or that skydivers just have something hot about them?! Never figured it out, one of lifes mysteries I suppose.

Dove, where do you jump in Fla? Come visit Pahokee!:)

Angela.

Oh, I have a couple of friends who know the sexy Angie E. and say that she's quite a wild one. ;) The prettiest skychicks that I have ever met are all my Pink Mafia sisters, Skymama and Eliana from Airspeed (She looked gorgeous when we went out to dinner.) :)
Edited: AND Lew is pretty, too! There are too many beautiful skychicks to remember. They are all "hot". :)

Hey Angela! I jump at Zhills. But I only jump during the week these days as I work every weekend. I am going to San Fran to work this weekend so I won't be able to make it to the dz this Friday. Dammit Clay!>:( I'll be out there all day tomorrow though.... come play with me. Puh-leeeeeeease?!?!?!?!?!? Screw work!:)

Fall in dove.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like makin' love!

mee too!

What are the odds?:P

Fall in dove.

Patel...WOW - Blast from the past.... I met her in Sebastian as I showed up at the DZ to do my second tandem (the day after my first one;)).......Think she may have even been around when I started AFF. Would love to make a jump with her now ...now that I am flying headdown (ok not completely headdown but close :P).

If you see her please say Denise from Sebastian said hello.........she might not even remember me [:/]

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

very easy... freeflyhol....... others have come close, but none hotter.......it's all in the attitude!!!

Agreed. She had(has) it all.

*sunny looks to the sky and blows a kiss to dearest holly*

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!