jumpinjackflash

Sexiest Parts... "It's Just an Ass?" WTF???

OK EVERYONE.... IN honor of, the Hottest SkyChick I've never met.... Also, to keep this for "everyone"....

Whats your favorite body part???

I have always been an ASS man. I don't think, that even the most beautiful sunset, can compare with a finely heart shaped, softly sensous, round little feminine bum...

What trips your trigger? What puts you over the top and makes you behave like a raving maniac???

jjf

she tried to take me upstairs for a ride...
she blew my nose and then she blew my mind...
It's a gas, gas, gas...

What trips your trigger? What puts you over the top and makes you behave like a raving maniac???

From the options you listed, I'd definitely go with ass. But if there's a part of the female body that can really spin my head around, it's the face.
Cute asses are very nice, but in a "I want one of those" way. With certain faces, just one look can make you realize that in that moment, if she'd ask you to sell your soul for her, you'd do it with a smile.:)

Hmmm....well, as ridiculous as it may sound to the T&A dudes around here, I'm into the EYES. Come on, some girls have those eyes that just say "Take me now before I attack you...." ;)

Of course, nice T&A could be the second thing I look for.....;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

if a woman has a nice waist with jeans that hug the hips, are thin at the knees, and flair out a little bit by the feet, I just die a little bit.

Like WrongWay, I love the eyes....but as far as pure physical appeal? The Waist/Ass/Leg combo is the way to go......and the jeans need to be tight on the upper thigh.

To me, everything! The eyes, the face, the lips, the neck, every part of the body, from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet, the whole package! I LOVE the female form.. every part of her body "tripps my trigger" She is a work of art, a masterpiece! Beauty to perfection! :)
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

The mind. Definitely the mind.

Absotively!

All the rest are nice eye candy and have their own special appeal, but I'll take a person with a keen mind and sense of humor that would rate a -4 on a 1-10 scale over a 9 with the brain equivalent of a box of rocks or a personality that would peel paint.

And I said "over a 9" because everyone knows, male or female, there is no such thing as a 10.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I'm a chest man. the sight of firm soft cleavage is 100% OUTSTANDING!!!!!!:)

did you just say you like a man's chest? HAHAH!

Me, personally I like the mind. A woman can be drop dead goergous but if she's stupid or concieted or just plain boring, then she's just eye candy!

I ve said this a million times

An average looking skychick Is HOTTER then any Gorgeous whuffo!!!
My photos

My Videos

And I said "over a 9" because everyone knows, male or female, there is no such thing as a 10.

I've only met one. I know we are talking primarily about looks, but even without them, she would still be a "10" in my mind.

She has been one of my best friends for about 4 years now. B| I guess I wouldn't have appreciated all that when I was younger, but it makes a lot of sense now.

Driving with your eyes closed - Don Henley

I met a Frenchman in a field last night
He was out there with an easel, painting carnival light
He said, "I used to paint the princess; I used to paint the frogs
Now I paint moustaches on dangerous dogs"
He said, "Sometimes it's a country; sometimes it's a girl
You know, everybody got to have a purpose in this world
You Yankees are so silly about matters of the heart
Don't you know that women are the only works of art

I'm a sucker for a twinkle in the eye and a cute grin.

*wink*

Where is the option for any and all of the above?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun