kelel01

Who here has never . . .

(Disclaimer: I feel that at this point in time I need to say that I am simply having fun with metaphors, and in no way am I attempting to become a prostitute or a tunnel instructor. :D)

You are a bright girl. Disclaimers are important.

Specially on a site where everyone is anxious to provide such top notch customer service.

LOL - Not lookin for a tunnel instructor, jus a free fly partner!

in a tunnel, with vid, and music!

B|

Depraved, thats me...

jjf
It's a gas, gas, gas...

She HAD a mindwarp (I bought us matching ones while we were on student status), and she lost it on deployment once without even realising it. We'll stick with the Z-1 for now until she decides she wants another open face. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I've had the pleasure. Was totally not expecting it at all...my first was on AFF#4 and on just about every one after that. The first was the best though!! I remember after checking my chute and steering check just laughing and laughing, grinning from ear to ear and screaming "Oh My God!!!! I just got kissed at 6,500 ft!!! SWEET!!!!" Was so excited, had to tell everyone about my kiss in the sky. I also remember some people looking at me like I was insane!!!!! I didn't care...it was great!!!:)

Ok, gotten lots of responses. I think there's only one solution . . . big-way kiss pass! Make a round or a star, then everyone turns to the person next to them and kisses them. Like a sky orgy!

Kelly

NO.

Cuz there aren't as many people as you think that can fly a slot perfect formation.;)

And no, I haven't.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

NO.

Cuz there aren't as many people as you think that can fly a slot perfect formation.;)

And no, I haven't.

What do you care camera boy, you would be above it all anyway.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I'll take a check, as long as it doesn't bounce. Monopoly money is not an accepted form of currency.:D

And turtle, you need to get kissed! Don't hang out above our sky orgy-- we'll get someone else to do the video to send into Real TV! ;):D

Kelly

We could do the guys in heats. ;)

Kelly

That would be all of them (in heat, that is). :D:D:P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Kelly,
I'll help ya on that on. Lets set up a time and place- hopefully a line will be forming for it!
Let's add in a little charge too, like 1/2 off our jump ticket from the guy we jump with or something.
WE can even out the guy-girl ratio thing with our kiss pass boogie!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

Nobody said it had to be perfect.

How about a big zoo dive and just grab the first person you can get a hold of and kiss them. Kinda sounds like fun.

Cuz with my luck I'd end up grabbing Brains. NO!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun