ACMESkydiver

I WON A NEW RIG!! :0)

Right on! Even though most of us are secretly jealous, we're still happy for you. :PB|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

YOU SUCK!!! :D

hehehe - congrats dude.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I can have any main/reserve from Aerodyne I want...I just want a Tri because this will be my first rig...and Tri was recommended for me by my JM's and the DZO. I guess I could always look at the others, but I've kinda been wanting a Triathlon...

I am an AFF Jumpmaster and have been selling gear for over 7 years. I jumped the Pilot and as soon as I landed I though, "This is going to be a popular canopy!"

It is forgiving enough for a beninner. It is very smooth and resposive, but not in the least bit twitchy. It has great glide and a very nice flare. The opening are Saaawwweeeeet!

If you can make it down to Byron, CA, I'll see if I can get you on a demo.

I know you are not jumping in WA. My husband flys for Horizon and says PDX is shut down due to severe ice. :S Brrrrrrr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Egad.. now she is gonna have a big head all puffed up under that Havok... and I suppose I will have to jump with her...

So what colors are you getting;)

Hey there aint NUFFIN wrong with jumping a Triathalon.. I took my huge one to Eloy so I would be sure to have something to land easily on the night jumps... I am too old and decrepit to run really fast at night;)

If you can make it down to Byron, CA, I'll see if I can get you on a demo.

I know you are not jumping in WA. My husband flys for Horizon and says PDX is shut down due to severe ice. Brrrrrrr

Hey Bon,
It aint just PDX.. there was a foot of snow with an inch of frozen rain on top of that at my house up in the hills on the way to Stevens Pass... and someone.... who will remain nameless but always wears shorts was suggesting some snow swooping at Snohomish today with Triathalons.... uh huh.. yeah right...

But seriously Jaye.. going down to Byron is NOT a bad idea just pick a time when its not windy...:P... Gravity Girl is offering a demo... go...try it out..

Wow, AWESOME!!!

I would get demos before buying a main. I have heard good things about the Pilot as well. I think it would serve you well to demo a couple of their canopies before choosing. You want something that is going to serve you for a while... not something you'll tire of in 2 months and sell.

CONGRADS!
Angela.

Here's to yo mr. new gear winner!;)

(I'm recently influenced by another post)

..uh...that would be 'Mrs.' new gear winner, tho...right? :$

To all you lovely people that have given me 'Congrats' on here, THANKS!!! An' to all y'all that haven't figgered it out yet, I'M A GIRL!!! He he heee... :P Girlies can have fast fall rates too, ya know...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Some people just have all the luck:P

The Tri is a great first canopy. I've had my 160 for almost 100 jumps now. It's pretty docile, so I feel I'm ready for a change, but it's really stable and it's pretty hard to break yourself with it. You don't sound like you have "the need for speed" or some other silly thing like that, I think you'll really like it.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Egad.. now she is gonna have a big head all puffed up under that Havok... and I suppose I will have to jump with her...

Uh-huh...we'll have to do a red-headed, fast-fallin', Havok wearin', girlie jump together!!! :P:)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.