bbarnhouse

Eloy Wrap Up

[ How about a helicopter?

Only if it has a tailgate ;);)B|

How does it being a tailgate matter? your not really moving forward.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

One suggestion. They announced the skyhook demo while I was there and I really wanted to see that, but there were so many jumpers in the air that there was no way to tell who was doing the demo. Saw the main and the freebag come down but that was about it.

When doing demos, it would help if the announcer gives everyone some direction on where and when it is taking place, a lot of people standing around me were looking for that demo but it looks like they missed it too.

But it all looked pretty cool, so I hope I can get trained this year so I can be doing that shit myself next holiday instead of watching TV and looking at Christmas trees. We'll see.

Got the pics, JP. Thanks hon, you ROCK. I couldn't help but laugh when i geek one pic and he geeks the next. Scary isn't it???? Can't wait to see the video!

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I know you said in your post you want ideas for improvements for next year. Off hand I can't think of any thing.
I had a great time, and maybe next time we see eachother, you won't be so busy that we can sit and have that little chat.
Big hugs to you,
Mar
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey