iambeav2

Rigging course and information

It is true that I only missed one day out of the course due to illness, but I certainly don't remember spending much more time than others in finishing the course. I'm not sure how this affects the fact that I found some people abrasive, abusive, - and simply inappropriate. This is the first I've heard of any changes. If true, then great - I'm sure the course will be better for it. Also, it sounds like I'm not the only one to feel this way.

Ultimate, anyone who runs their business has to be responsible for the people that represent him. I did send my comments to Dave very shortly after the end of the course.

If I'm going to give someone a recommendation it's got to be one that I am willing to stand by. In my experience, Dave is technically gifted and has an unmatched pool of knowledge, but if one is going to pay a large amount of money there are people that are more respectful of the time and money being committed their students.

MEL, you're a good guy and I appreciate the wisdom that you pass along.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.