Blahr

Cross Keys, Saturday, 24 degrees, anyone else going?

ok....i guess you can call me a wimp, BUT considering i just watched the news and they said the HIGH was going to be 17 with the wind chill of -10 on the ground......

I might have to pass on this one! Something about the thought of -30...hmmm just doesn't sound to appealing

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Think of it as "conditioning" (yeah that's it) for Freezefest. Hell, make a jump and then call it rum and hot chocolate day.

I know what you're thinking, "Don't jump in the freezing ass cold and call it rum and hot chocolate day anyway". That would work but you'll love yourself more if you jump.;)

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

TWIST my ARM....well up in LI its suppose to be 17, BUT...maybe with a little convincing....(and rum and hot chocolate will be a must) I'll do it. so who's all down?

I'll pm you with my number and you can call me and let me know if you are all still going

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Wow, I guess I shouldn't talk smack (one day I will get this shoe leather taste out of my mouth)...I'll be jumping this weekend, however, here in Georgia it'll be about 39 degrees. But I'm still coming for Freeze Fest, and to compete as a highly qualified athelet in the beerlympics.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!