freeflydrew

Eloy Jump Days & Numbers?

3 days, 20 jumps.
Did most of my jumping with Phillip
Great big way camp with rotating slots. Good disipline shown by almost everyone. Great opportunity to fly different slots in a low pressure environment. Highly recommended for everyone with 500+ jumps!

Everybodies individual jumps are cool I recon but I want to hear from the staff.

What were the total DZ numbers. (ie: # of visitors, and total # of skydives.)

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Wasn't the numbers that were any good at all for me but the awesome jumps that were made. I was there for 9 days and only made 7 jumps :(

However I did 2 awesome hybrids, the HUGE TUBE, the fallopean (changed by request of Vanillaskygirl, thanks sweetie) tube (yeah girls), a magic carpet ride, and got to teach coconut monkey how to freefly (the rest shall be left unsaid;)). I met a ton of new friends, went climbing, got $400 dollars from Southwest, and partied like a rock star every night. It was an amazing time!

Heather
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!

I must get rid of the video evidence

hehehehe nd how would you do that since i'm the one that took it and have it.... i know you arn't coming to utah, you'd ave to be crazy to venture into this state....lol......

:ph34r: :$

It was a widdle joke, Wingy. Ok, then, I guess that I will just have to live with it. :P Btw, it was nice meeting you, even though you left shortly after I arrived. I may not be going to Utah anytime soon, but I'm sure that I'll see ya around! :)

Jumped the 27th through the first. I think it was 23 jumps. All camera, some RW and some FF. First day was 8 way camp with Craig G of Airspeed, one balloon jump on Jaime's 100th, video'd Alana's 100th with Omar, got one Birdman jump in with some monkeys and took a whole ton of stills. Got some very special freefall and canopy photos of Betsy and McGowan. Got geeked in international champion style by HooknSwoop and DaGimp.

Shared a 50 year old bottle of whiskey with friends.

Mike McGowan gave me the coolest picture I've ever got.

In a secret ceremony in the Pixie Lair I was bestowed a Skymonkey hat. B|

Lip-synched a dog named Tater.

2003 started out like being drug over broken glass, but ended beautifully.

I am rich in friendship.

What were the total DZ numbers. (ie: # of visitors, and total # of skydives.)

I don't think the whole boogie totals have been released, but I remember hearing on one day that 101 loads were done. That's awesome!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

6 days of jumping, 42 skydives... not too shaby...

You were only there for six days? Who would have thunk it?

Made a whole bunch of tracking dives (wuz up CanuckinUSA! Watch out for your slot!!! hehehe), but I did not get to jump on New Year's Eve....

You rocked on those tracking dive Theresa. But just wait until next year. ;)

15 Days (was semi-weathered out on numerous days), 75 jumps, my first (beer) reserve ride, a couple of awesome skydives with Omar and Greg, many many many fun tracking dives and a whole lot more. I learned so much on this trip it was great and met so many cool people. :$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

You are soooo cool, Heather.

And she has an awesome new belly decoration (you can hardly call it a ring!) too! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

5ish jumping days, 13 jumps. Not bad for me, but I'm lazy. Met a lot of very cool people, and met up with some cool people I had met before. Got a few really good hybrids, three tube jumps (1x3, 2x3, and 3x3) and did a 9-way magic carpet for my 100th jump. Oh, and they neglected to pie me for it. ;) I bought beer anyway. Not to mention some very embarassing but highly educational RW jumps with Amy and Gawain. I had an awesome time!

B|
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

I was there actually for 8 days total. 6 1/2 days of skydiving to be more precise, minus the one day the damn sushi poisoned me.... That will teach you not to eat raw fish in Toltec! (:Swhat the heck was I thinking anyways...)

Thanks for the props, Steve. It was fun jumping with you! Next year we'll go out and do some small ones with over and unders, docks, all sorts of good stuff, heh?!?;)

Hmm lets see....

5 days with 4 jumping days

12 jumps A couple of days of bad weather will cut down the jump numbers.

Most memorable

Midnight New Years Eve Night jump from the DC-3... woo hoo
New Years Morning first Balloon load of the New Year..
Tube Jump with the DZ.Com peeps
Magic Carpet with more DZ. Com peeps
Girlyway Hybrid with the munchkins;) (Why do I always feel like Dorothy in Oz)

Cross Country out of the DZ-3... and I get back over the airport at 10,000... I think maybe we could have gone a bit farther into the wind.... ya think?????

Four days (3 1/2 days jumping), 14 jumps.

Got to meet a few of the folks here, even managed to jump with a couple. The high-altitude jump from 21,000 feet was nice, and I got to participate in a friend's 500th jump, with pics by Mike McGowan, plus a couple jumps with good friend and new Airspeed member Mike Inabinet.

Nice meeting you folks! B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Yeah well I seem to at least recall seeing him swoop the pond a few times....wasn't that you just sitting there on your butt taking pictures :P :)

Nice meeting you Kev...hope to see you again and maybe by then I'LL get to play with the BIG BOYS (and girls......Sarah and Terresa are some cool free fly chicas - I saw TONS of video)...

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yeah well I seem to at least recall seeing him swoop the pond a few times....wasn't that you just sitting there on your butt taking pictures :P :)

Nice meeting you Kev...hope to see you again and maybe by then I'LL get to play with the BIG BOYS (and girls......Sarah and Terresa are some cool free fly chicas - I saw TONS of video)...

It was me on my ass, and yes it was him swooping but been 1-2 feet off the top the water doesn't really count, does it??? I'll give him he's dues he did try....lol

Good to have met you.....B| you could have played with the BIG BOYS, Omar, Greg, Jethro, TJ were always around ready to jump....lol

I was out in the Balloon on New Years moring.. we went into the clouds then dropped back out.. first group was some brits.. then me as a solo I did not know anyone else on the load. Not too many hours of sleep between the midnight jump then the moring balloon jump... that made for a very long day.