cvfd1399

Not having sex helps you loose weight?

This might seem weird but. After I broke up with my long time girlfriend a few years ago I chose to stop having sex of any kind for about 4 months and I lost alot of weight. Does not having sex help you exercise better or loose weight? I wonder if some man juice hormone affects you if it builds up. I am trying to loose weight again and was thinking of imposing a sex ban to see what happens. I think not having sex just drives me crazy and makes me go out and do things I usually don' do. Like a buck in RUT!

When you are constantly "blowing your load" (if you will), then you are constantly depleeting your body of testosterone. If you store up testosterone, it might help you exercise better, and thus lose more weight...but in reality (as far as I know), sex and weight loss have no distinct corelation.

(If anything, having sex helps you lose weight 'cause it's actually pretty good exercise....that is unless you're just laying on the bottom the whole time. :P).

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

No. What happened is you were making yourself more marketable by losing weight. Unconsciously, you lost weight.

On top of that, you don't go out to nice dinners and fill yourself with that stuff any more, do you? Guess why? No girlfriend to splurge on.

It's not a matter of not splooging, it's a matter of not splurging. (Dang, I gotta copyright that!)

Get yourself a girlfriend and watch the weight gain commence.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I know firsthand that skydiving makes you lose weight.

So is skydiving better than sex!!? It's like eating the cake and having it too.

The reason for loosing the weight skydiving is due to fact that by the time you're done jumping ya have just enough money for 14 days worth of ramen noodles .... lol

. Does not having sex help you exercise better or loose weight?

I should look like a male Calista Flockhart by now then (just with bigger boobies)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

No. What happened is you were making yourself more marketable by losing weight. Unconsciously, you lost weight.

On top of that, you don't go out to nice dinners and fill yourself with that stuff any more, do you? Guess why? No girlfriend to splurge on.

It's not a matter of not splooging, it's a matter of not splurging. (Dang, I gotta copyright that!)

Shit!!! I'm married ... does that mean an even faster weight gain??? I don't think "Sorry hon, its either you or the jeans" will go over to well ... ;)

Now that I think about it, I should get that one entered in the 50 ways to dump your ... thread ....

I would love to drop about 35lbs and get back to the highschool days... (aprox 180lbs)
But there ain't no way I'm giving up sex to do it:S. I'm on the road for about a month at a time as a trucker and I'm faithful, but the trucker lifestyle/eating habits can be hard on the waistline. I think they could be canceling each other out being as I've been steady at 210-220 for the last 6 years:P.

Ya know the being faithful part hasn't been a issue but man I gotta tell'ya I've had more woman flaunt themselves at me at DZ's and Boogies than I ever thought I deserved:o. I think its a triple play combination the women must find irresistible, a married skydiving trucker:P.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

I lost weight when I started jumping. I think it was because you forget to eat and drink nothing but water when you're going through AFF. Or atleast that's how it went for me.:)

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

I lost weight when I started jumping. I think it was because you forget to eat and drink nothing but water when you're going through AFF. Or atleast that's how it went for me.:)

Nahh, the reason for loosing the weight during AFF is cuz ya shit yer pants every time you jump ...

Shit!!! I'm married ... does that mean an even faster weight gain??? I don't think "Sorry hon, its either you or the jeans" will go over to well ... ;)

Not necessarily. Now that you are married, you can forget about splurging on her! Now you both have reason to, "Honey. I need to lose weight. Would you mind coming with me to work out?"

Wives are completely different. THEY gain the weight! Remember - What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife? 45 pounds.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Honey. I need to lose weight. Would you mind coming with me to work out?

hehehe, he said cum w/ me. - hehehee

THAT'S the kinda work out I like!!
I agree w/ everyone on this thread! Execpt the original post.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Interesting theory...when AndyMan and I started dating, I lost 30 lbs, and he gained everything I lost. We got married in October, and I've plateaued--I've been around the same weight for a few months. Andy started going to the gym and is still gaining weight, but hopefully it's muscle mass and not fat!

So, I guess it's just the guys who gain weight from sex. The weird thing is, Andy gets more of an aerobic workout during our "activities." Lucky me! ;)

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

When you are constantly "blowing your load" (if you will), then you are constantly depleeting your body of testosterone. If you store up testosterone, it might help you exercise better, and thus lose more weight...but in reality (as far as I know), sex and weight loss have no distinct corelation.

(If anything, having sex helps you lose weight 'cause it's actually pretty good exercise....that is unless you're just laying on the bottom the whole time. :P).

-Kramer

Dude...the number of times or how frequently you "blow your load" has zero to do with the amount of testosterone in your body. Semen and testosterone are two different things.

Sex burns mad calories. Well, if you do it the right way it does ;);)

Could someone explain to me the wrong way to having sex????

drakeshelby

I could name a few women who'd say "With Sid"
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?