Zywo44

Optima II user manual/setting adjustment

So I just bought a used Optima II which unfortunately did not come with a user manual. Does anyone know where I can find one or can anyone give me a real brief description on how to adjust the settings?

Here is the water: http://www.l-and-b.dk/welcome.html

But I cannot make you drink. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

can anyone give me a real brief description on how to adjust the settings?

That is impossible (a brief description).

They apparently designed it without any consideration for how non-intuitive the user interface would be. The pro-track is also very cumbersome to use, but I think they went to a higher level (worse) with the optima and viso, which is amazing as they had several years to realize how to improve their next generation of products. It leads me to conclude that they never actually watched a new user try to figure it out. Not only is the user interface awful, the manual is also a POS. Mads Larsen admitted to me that they spent too much time on the product and not enough on the interface and manuals.

I have a pro-track, optima II and viso II.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am