ladyskydiver

Friday pics...

(Sorry, Ivan...I know some of these have been posted before but I couldn't find them soo.....) :P

Got them in an email this morning...just had to share.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

What is that thing sticking THROUGH his ass?

I have no idea but it looks extremely painful!! B|

Looks like a tail rotor? to maybe a ultralite? Just a guess... :o

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Its a poorly done photoshop, but the rest look real.

I have disagree, that doesn't look like a photoshop picture at all. The shadows and skin look to real to be a PS picture.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

yeah, but i noticed that the end of whatever it is is pushing against the jacket of the lady on the left and causing a wrinkle in it. if it's ps'd, i'd say it was a pretty fair job. it's hard to tell sometimes because of what jpeg compression can do to a photo...
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I agree with you bunky, that looks very real to me. Yes, the section right at the shorts looks a little 'clean', but the rest... ugh.

Wonder if that was a "Here, hold my beer" moment.

:S

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

The prop on another plane, poorly placed, and with its wheels not blocked.

At least that's what I heard...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'd say that's a real picture too ... I've seen on RealTV the video of a girl who fell out her window and imapled herself onto a fence ... the fence piece they cut off ended up looking almost exactly like what this guy's ass and rod look like, so it's not doubtfull that it's real!

As for the sliced airplane ... I heard it was an angry ex and a chainsaw ... doesn't look like a prop could do that ... not while passing the wings and such ...

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

im whith aggi here,otherwise i would like to see just abit boold on the metal stiching out,which there aint;)

The presence of blood would have led me to believe that it was a fake. For that thing to have gone through him that quickly would have not left much blood on it. Furthermore, his clothes, which have been cut away, would have wiped a lot of it off.

I think it is real.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yup ... the girl I was talking about out the window fell on the same kind of fense you just mentioned ... it looked pretty gross, and exactly like what this pic looks like ...

I don't see what's so hard to believe about this pic? I think the picture with the bus/airplane looks more photoshopped than this one ...

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

......geez! Poor horsey

I've seen that horse one before - and being a horse owner - that disturbs me. :( Its as bad as seeing a dead dog or cat impaled on a hood ornament. :(

oh B* ~ i agree :( :( i am so sad about that photo too*

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister