GARYC24

Peckerhead Meat @ Perris tomorrow

I'm intimidated by people in bright green t-shirts :P... plus it would sound silly:

" hey uh.... i was on dz.com and I heard you were having a peckerhead meet and I was told to look for the people in green t-shirts and I just wanted to know what it was... "

They will look at me like [:/]

:D

Oh Rochelle, I will show you what a Peckerhead is.

Just meet me in the back of the Bombshelter at 9:00 tonight. Don't worry if it is dark back there, just trust me. OK?;)

Seriously. It is a 6 way meet. they take 6 random people and stick them together on a team and see how many points they can get. It should be broken up so everyobody has a team that is matched up pretty well against the others. Peaker head is the name of the meet for reasons that have long been forgotten by most of us. I am sure some oldtimer knows why the name. I bet it was a bunch of Peckerheads that came up with the idea.
Dom

Oh Rochelle, I will show you what a Peckerhead is.

Just meet me in the back of the Bombshelter at 9:00 tonight. Don't worry if it is dark back there, just trust me. OK?;)

I'm scared now. :o:D

Seriously. It is a 6 way meet. they take 6 random people and stick them together on a team and see how many points they can get. It should be broken up so everyobody has a team that is matched up pretty well against the others. Peaker head is the name of the meet for reasons that have long been forgotten by most of us. I am sure some oldtimer knows why the name. I bet it was a bunch of Peckerheads that came up with the idea.

Sounds really cool, but I dont think I could even do such a thing.. Im not licensed yet and I have never jumped with anyone else. :$

Just posting to see if anyone here is gonna be there?
(besides me)
Should be 3 good jumps hahahah!

Is this a Peckerhead meat or a Peckerhead meet? Anyway, I won't be partaking in either one, but I should be at Perris tomorrow.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Gary, Good luck. And let me know if there is anything I can do to bride Sparky for your team to get good scores;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

(Perkerhead judge, 2000,2001,2003)

My team won an award in 2000 or 2001. Can't remember what for though, either most points or best bribe? Oh, and you probably ate chocolates off my friend Trina's breasts. B|
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

(Perkerhead judge, 2000,2001,2003)

My team won an award in 2000 or 2001. Can't remember what for though, either most points or best bribe? Oh, and you probably ate chocolates off my friend Trina's breasts. B|

I can't remember 2003 much less 2000 or 2001. What was it you said?
Sparky:P
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I'm willing to take one for Gary's team. So bring it on.:P

Gary's team got 10 extra points from the Magic Perkerhead God. They may also win the "Best Bribe" category.;);):P
If you want it bad enough, anything is possible.B|
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals