Muenkel

Once again, vibes requested.

As I have posted many times, I suffered a severe brain injury 4 1/2 months ago. Well, on Jan. 6th, I go into Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center for more tests. These tests will determine if I need brain surgery.

Any vibes or prayers you can send my way are deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

Geez Chris, that's scary! You know you have my good VIBES and HUGS, no need to ask! Do you think any of your symptoms have improved at all? With all these vibes from everyone, the tests will go fine and surgery won't be needed;). Love Ya!

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

vibes and prayers. They've got great docs there at Dartmoth. They saved our baby's life about a year ago next month. We may be up there to visit the neonatal unit at the end of January for Evan's first birthday. Good juck and keep a good attitude.
~Cindy~
P.S. dress warm, it gets damn cold up there when the wind blows

~Cindy~
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Spelling and grammar errors are left as an exercise for the reader.

Chin up, my friend. Take all this positive energy and think about how wonderful it will be to go back up in the sky and finding those perfect moments of peace. Capture that feeling and add our {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to it, and you're on your way to better living through vibery. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Vibes from the Great White North.

Hope your tests go well. Avoiding surgery is always preferable, however, the most important thing is to get better.

My wish for your New Year is to get Better.
Lou

Has -anything- shown signs of improvement?

Are all your symptoms still as bad as they were months ago?

Thanks for the vibes, prayers and pm's folks.

Some of the symptoms have improved, but some have gotten worse. What's going on is due to the swelling in my brain, certain signals are being interrupted which affects certain bodily functions such as my speech, balance, vision, short term memory among many others. My CT Scan from the other day, showed an "abnormality" in my brain on the side of my head that hit the floor. It's not a blood clot or tumor or I would have been in surgery already. They think it could be either swelling that is interfering with some signals, scar tissue or possibly some calcification. I'm somewhat encouraged that they did not schedule the tests until Jan. 6th. This tells me that they don't expect me to drop dead. Surgery though, has not been ruled out. This is the part I am obviously dreading.

Thanks again,
Chris

big ((((((((((VIBES)))))))))) and lots or prayers, bro. the vibes from this board helped my sister get through her recent brain surgery, and i'm sure they'll do the same for you. good luck!:)

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)