Zywo44

Z1 Sizing XL/XXL?

I want to buy a Z1 but nobody at my DZ has one. I tried my friends XL mamba and it fits very snug. My head is around 23.7 inches which is just at the boarder of XL and XXL Z1. Has anyone else has this issue? I don't want to order an XXL and have it fall off, since I've read the reviews that say it occasionally does....

Thanks,

-Zywo44

My head size is 23 + 7/8's (23.875) inches. I have owned 3 separate Z1's - all of them Single XL. The Z1 Single XL (presuming you have measured your head accurately) will fit you spot-on perfectly.

As Mike points out, go with/start with the Single XL. If you do happen still, to find yours "too snug" to your liking, it is only just a simple matter of liner swap-out to correct it for you anyway.
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

I want to buy a Z1 but nobody at my DZ has one. I tried my friends XL mamba and it fits very snug. My head is around 23.7 inches which is just at the boarder of XL and XXL Z1. Has anyone else has this issue? I don't want to order an XXL and have it fall off, since I've read the reviews that say it occasionally does....

Thanks,

-Zywo44

My head is 60 cm( ~ 23.62 inches) and I couldn't even put the XXL Z1 on my head. If you're going to buy at least try it before you do.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

I found they ran small. I had one 4 years ago that fit perfect, and ordered the EXACT same one when it was time to get a new one, and this one is tight. Its more oval shaped than the other one like the mold had been changed from the original one[:/]

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

A full face not only depends on the measurement of your melon, but the shape. The only two full faces that fit me when I was looking was the BH Mamba and Paratec FreeZr. Both in XL. None of the other full faces fit even though the size guide said so because I could not get them to comfortably fit over my chin, if they even went over it at all. This included the Z1.

I haven't had a chance to try the new Cookie G2, but have heard great things about it and that it works for members of the freakishly large head club.

Try before you buy.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity