flygirl03

What's your occupation?

I am a cubicle chair wieght.

also known as a mortgage loan closer doing really really really boring stuff like reviewing title work, appraisals and flood certifications for mortgage loans...
that and I guess I kinda get paid for this, so my second job is a dz.com poster/reader!

Professional ....TRUCK DRIVER.......overtheroad now local....petroleum tank operator...deliver of all the damm gas in yer cars...diesel in yer trucks....heatin oil fer yer house and them damm kurtin klimbers....and fast gas for things that fly high to jump outa ....YAAAAAHHOOOOO...
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

Project Manager for a Commercial General Contractor........we build stuff, mostly McDonald's, Starbucks, and other restuarants, bars & retail stores.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

I work for the Attorney General in the Opinions Committee, and NO, don't call me asking for my opinion:P:D

Hey, can I get your opinion on something really quick??? ;):P

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I am a professional slacker sucking off the tit of society and basically doing my part to offer nothing to the greater good of which I care little about except when it gets me chics or money for chics or access to money for chics and have no intention of attaining antyhing greater than what I am, which is little more than a boil on the ass of the human race.:ph34r: