Blahr

It aint the cold, its the weenies

Its not the cold that makes winter jumping hard. Its the weenies that wont come out and jump!

I blew off work today and went to Cross Keys to do some jumpin.
It was BEAUTIFUL out. The sky couldnt have been more blue. So it was a little cold. So what?

No jumps for me though, because NOBODY came. Not one single load in the 4+ hours I hung out. No students, no tandems, and only one other poor sucker like myself praying for SOMEONE to show up so that they would send up a load.
They wont send a plane up with just 2 licensed jumpers. What a waste of a blown off work day.

$13.00 Wednesday. Blue sky.

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Damn weenies >:(

Damn "not winter people" trying to make us psychos feel bad for trying to make weenies feel guilty for leaving us sitting in the hanger on a beautiful blue sky day >:(

PS Anyone that lists skydiving 3 times on their interests aught to be out at the DZ jumping even when its cold. B|

I hear ya. I'm still a baby in this sport, and I jump when it's so cold that my goggles fill with tears and freeze. If I can do it...:P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.