millertime24

Props to both Chutingstar and Scootersv!

Just bought a canopy from Scootersv (Serg) using Chutingstar as the broker. Totally seamless transaction. Anyone looking to buy gear from either of these guys, you'll be good to go. Very profesional, and easy to deal with!

-Mike

Good for you. People are always ready to jumps someone for what they may perceive as poor service but can’t be bothered when the service is great. Well done.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Geez, I'm hurt.

Nobody ever complimented us like that when I was doing the shipping....scrambling to get stuff out same-day...holding up the pick-up service boxing one more item to go...sending out duplicate stuff through different carriers hoping to get the stuff to the recipient on-time for those rush-rush-rush-gotta-have-it-now orders.

[:/]
Waaaaaaah

Yeah, Chutingstar rocks...even though I'm no longer there keeping Mike in line. I don't know how he survives without me.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

+1

Ordered a shirt las thursday and it showed up today, even with the Christmas overflow.

Mike and J have always been more than willing to answer my stupid questions, help me find what I'm looking for, and get it boxed up and sent over.

I'd buy from them anyday.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I also have experienced a great service from Chutingstar. Taking into account that I live in Poland and the shop lowered the $ on the invoice to save my money which I didn't pay for the customs/VAT (for all goods entering EU) about 25%. So I always try to buy there.
j.
Back to Poland... back home.

Mike even woke up from his mid-morning nap to give me the grand tour of his new facility, cost me about $80 though B|

Gotta stop going to chutingstar with money. :D

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Update, My canopy just came in on Saturday at 10:00am local. The only shitty thing about this is that I work night shift, and, if you're anything like me, you have to play with new toys as soon as you get them (yeah I was tired that night). Anywho, the canopy is in excellent condition just like Serg said.

Again, props to both Chutingstar and Serg for such an easy transaction and gear in better condition then I expected.;)B|:D

Muff #5048

Did someone mention anything about Chutingstar’s website??? It has tons of really usefull information, amazingly well organized. You could spend a week reading and watching the videos.
Oh yeah, customer service is top notch! I’m in Brazil and have ordered many stuff for me and also for friends like I was ordering from the shop at the end of the street. BTW Mike, the Gath visors arrived here in record time (10 days including new year`s)
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

+1 to Scootersv. Very professional.

Quaz did you even bother to read my comment with a -1 for ScooterSv. For anyone who cares to know he was a no show at his Bankruptcy Hearing in the Federal Court in Sydney, Australia on the 19th March 2011.

For anyone who cares to know he was a no show at his Bankruptcy Hearing in the Federal Court in Sydney, Australia on the 19th March 2011.

Why should anyone here care? Is this bankruptcy in any way related to this guy failing to deliver anything sold on this site or to members of this forum?

So far, everyone who's mentioned him here says he delivered as promised. What does that have to do with anything else?

ETA: Are you thinking or claiming that the Serg mentioned here and the Gary mentioned in the dealer problem thread are the same guy?

If so, just say it and make your claim clear instead of beating around the shrubs....
Owned by Remi #?

To Sumotony.

What’s the hell is going on here? No profile info whatsoever. Who’s the f… are you? are you trolling people here...??

I knew Serg for about 3 years, he fixed me up with 3 sets of gear over period of time and 6 month ago I handed over to him $9K for my brand new set – all has been delivered as per promised. He even bought back my old rig from me, which originally came from him anyway. Easy guy to deal with and delivered as per promised, well I believe he does his best. I’m also aware of at least couple of people in WA who bought new gear from him and trusted him with about $9K each – all are happy customers. I’m also aware of the fact that a few weeks ago the guy from NSW got fixed up with a decent set of used gear – again happy customer. So I’m not sure what you are trying to achieve by posting all your comments and what that’s has got actually to do with this particular forum. If your joined venture with Serg failed apart and you are having dispute with the guy over some investments involved which looks like he is opposing to it’s both of you problem, don’t have to be disclosed here. As far as I know you did not have balls to catch up with guy and talk to him in person but seems to be very brave behind the keyboard. Or slagging people on the internet about their private life is your hobby you enjoy very much…??? I don't know man, i believe you've got some issues to be considered.
My granny who I borrowed some $$$ from for my first set of gear had a dispute over $10K debts with her financial institution about 5 years ago, should I post here all the details too…??? +4 to the guy from me and to Chutingstar – both are very professional.

Jeff,
You may be Serg's best friemd in the whole world and he may have given you great deals at my expense. Doesn't make me a troll. I hope this link to the Australian Federal Court links correctly.
Fair warning to any potential business partners/victims around the world like I am in Australia.
https://www.comcourts.gov.au/file/Federal/P/SYG223/2011/actions
Do you want to pay me the AUD $38k owing for 17 months?

Do you want to pay me the AUD $38k owing for 17 months?

I'll throw in a dollar to have you fill in your profile. Maybe if you could get everyone on DZ.COM to commit an equal amount you won't have a problem anymore.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.